Chapter 17

A/N So, I know the last chapter was relatively confusing, so I hope this one clears things up. I'm so glad you have stuck with me the whole way here. Thank you for helping this story reach 400 views! Let's get to 500 by 2018, think we can do that? I think we can! This chapter may be longer than some of the others because I am going to be in the car all weekend, going to Connecticut! Lots of POV changes coming up. Beware and Enjoy!

*Harry POV*

I was so sad to have my best friend missing. Hermione had always helped me, through thick and thin. And now she was gone, I had to find her. Ron and Draco were in the next room, discussing stuff that had been said. I did not want to be a part of that, so I stayed outside, and thought.

I thought, who would have ever wanted to cause Hermione harm. Then a large tawny owl flew through the window and delivered the Daily Prophet. I grabbed it and read the headline. I gasped.

I barged into the room where Ron and Draco were arguing loudly.

"SHUT UP," I yelled. They both glared at me reproachfully.

"I KNOW WHO HAS HERMIONE!"

That got their undivided attention quickly,

"WHAT?! WHO?!" They both started yelling.

"YOUR AUNT!" I pointed dramatically at Draco and they both looked at me with blank faces.

"Um, Bellatrix Lestrange?" Still nothing. "Evil witch, any of this ring a bell?" I tried again.

"You're off your rocker, Potter. My aunt, and yes I know who she is, is in Azkaban, locked away like she should be." He looked disappointed.

"Think again," I said. I shoved the Daily Prophet into his face. He read it and gasped just as I did.

The headline said 'Mass Murderer Bellatrix Lestrange Released from Azkaban Due to Critical Information to the Wizengamot'

"Who in their right minds would let HER out?!"

"I know where she is! My aunt's old meeting place with her husband, it has a cellar and everything, I just know it's where she would go, she is predictable that way. It is the only place she truly felt safe, she told me."

"So what the hell are we waiting for, LET'S GO!"

*3rd POV*

Bellatrix no longer found the need to steal the Potter's the Weasley's and the Malfoy's mail to hide that she was out, as they would have found out soon enough anyway.

*Hermione POV*

Bellatrix had just finished torturing me for the day, and though I was relieved, I was still shaking and crying on the floor. 

I was having very sad thoughts at that moment. I was going to die here. My body couldn't survive days like this much longer. I would never get married to the man I love, I would never see my friends again.

All of a sudden, I heard a loud noise, that was new. I looked up startled, whatever was happening, was happening upstairs, and I hated not knowing what was going on.

The door to the cellar burst open and Draco ran in yelling,

"Hermione, Hermione, Hermione, are you ok?" I ran into his arms sobbing tears of pain and joy, then things started going black, and I fain-

*Harry POV*

After I had taken care of Bellatrix, yes I had finally killed her after everything she had done to Hermione, Sirius, and Dobby, I saw Draco carrying an unconscious Hermione.