Chapter 14

A/N So I hope you all are enjoying my story, I have 228 reads, that's almost a quarter of 1k so Awesome! Anyway, I was telling my friend how much I like DM's. She was all like, you don't have a phone. And I answered, why would I ever need a phone for Draco Malfoy?! This chapter is dedicated to my friend hplover36, for asking me to write a chapter from the POV of Ginny and Harry. Anyway, enjoy!

*Harry POV*

I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I was engaged to the woman I had loved for years. I feel bad that my two best friends didn't have the same luck I had. Hermione seemed to be getting along better with Malfoy. Ron didn't remember being unhappy with Pansy, so that was good. 

I looked into the sleeping face of my beautiful fiancee. She opened her eyes and saw me staring at her and blushed. I just said the first thing that came into my mind,

"I love you, Ginerva Weasley." She looked confused at the randomness of it, but she responded anyway,

"I love you too, Harry Potter." She smiled and kissed me. I decided this was as good a moment as ever. I got out of bed and pulled a box from a secret compartment of my bookshelf, I went to her, still in just my boxers, I knelt down. She clasped her hands over her mouth.

"Ginerva Molly Weasley, you have made me the luckiest guy in the world, would you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Potter?"

*Ginny POV*

I gasped at the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. Oh, my, Merlin. Harry, the one I had loved practically since I met him, was proposing to me. The Boy Who Lived, The Chosen One, was proposing to me, Ginny Weasley. I WAS BEING PROPOSED TO BY HARRY FREAKING POTTER.

 I WAS BEING PROPOSED TO BY HARRY FREAKING POTTER

I flung myself into his arms.

"I'll take that as a yes," he grinned and laughed and held me tight.

"Yes, I will marry you, I love you so much!"

"Well, then we have a lot to do."

"What?" I was confused, what did we have to do?

"Wedding planning!"

"Oh right! Well, we obviously have to invite Ron and Pansy, Hermione and Draco, Luna and Blaise, Neville and Hannah, all the Weasleys..."

Harry suddenly looked sad, I was such an idiot. He was upset that his family would never get to see him get married. I hugged him tightly, he hugged me back and his face lifted.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"So, when should we have the wedding?" He was changing the subject, but it was a subject I was more than willing to discuss.

"Well, today is November 3rd, and I really don't want to wait for that long, so sometime in December?"

"December 13?"

"Perfect." It was official, my life was perfect.

*Harry POV*

I'm so relieved she said yes, I know technically she was forced to say it, but a small part of me was worried she would say she wasn't ready, she was only 17 after all, a year younger than me. 

We got dressed and went to the great hall. Today, all of our friends sat at the Slytherin table, since fewer Slytherins decided to come back for the last year, it was much less crowded. We went to sit and made our announcement.

"So, Harry officially proposed today!" Ginny said, barely containing her excitement. Luna, Hermione, Hannah, and even Pansy squealed, then they all launched into a heated discussion about wedding dresses.

"Well done mate," Draco said.

"Thanks," I grinned.

"Our wedding is going to be on New Year's Eve," Draco told us.

"Ours is December 9th," Ron said, surprising me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Pansy wanted us to be married long before th- I mean before it arrives."

We all looked at him suspiciously except Neville who seemed oblivious stuttering,

"I h-haven't proposed to Hannah yet."

"What do you mean they?" Draco and I asked at the same time. Ron turned as red as his hair.

"Honey?" Ron called to Pansy.

"What?"

"I kind of, maybe, accidentally just told them."

"You're an idiot, oh well they were going to know eventually when I grew to be as big as a house." She raised her voice so that the girls could hear. "Ron and I are having twins, a girl, and a boy!"

"Congratulations," yelled all the women and they exploded into another heated conversation, presumably about names.

"Anyway, oops," Ron said, his head down. We all laughed.

"When is your wedding?" Draco asked Blaise.

"Luna and I are already married and she's pregnant." He shrugged.

"WHAT?!" We all yelled, making the girls look over worriedly.

"When the hell did that happen?" I asked more quietly.

"It turns out that Luna is very private. We had a private ceremony, she's 2 weeks pregnant."

"Congrats mate," Draco said.

"So obviously you all are invited to our wedding," I said reconducting the conversation to my wedding.

"Obviously."

"Draco, will you be my best man?" I said, surprising everyone, including myself.

"Of course, but, are you sure?" Draco asked, also surprised.

"Not me?" Ron asked confused.

"Sorry mate, but you did some mighty stupid things that you no longer remember."

"Oh, well Harry I still want you to be my best man."

"You got it."

"Blaise, will you be my best man?" Draco asked.

"Of course I will, Draco."

*Ginny POV*

While the guys were talking about whatever they were talking about, we discussed important things such as wedding garb and such.

"I think we should all go to Hogsmeade this weekend and get wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and the guys can get tuxes," I said. Everyone agreed. After that, we chatted about Pansy's children-to-be.

"I'm not sure about names yet," Luna said out of the blue.

We all looked at her quizzically.

"Oh yeah, I'm already married and pregnant, too."

"CONGRATULATIONS!" We all yelled. Then we pestered her with details, which she was more than happy to provide. This was fun.

A/N So that was that. So, what is up with Pansy, please comment! Hope you enjoyed it, I definitely loved writing it, please comment on what you thought of the ring. Love you all! PLEASE VOTE and recommend to your friends and any fellow hp fans and Dramione fans! 1061 words!