Chapter 8

A/N Shout out to @Esha-with-an-I for basically shoving my head back into the amazing world of HP. You should definitely read her book 'The True You'. She is amazing. Hope you enjoy this next chapter. I know I will. ;)

*Mystery POV (not for much longer)*

They got me a trial in a few days. I wanted it today, but I guess they don't make exceptions, especially not for me. I sneered, soon I would be free, they couldn't deny me after I had put at least 10 others in here. 

I wasn't sure who was already here, but I knew all of them so, I would just say my list and wait for their decision. This time I wasn't going to let her get off with only a scar. 

No, I, Bellatrix Lestrange, would get out of here, betray almost everyone I had ever known, and murder my nephew's fiancee. That had a nice ring to it. Sure, just give me a couple of weeks.

Fast Forward a few days. *Draco POV*

I woke up to an owl pecking on our window. I rushed to open it before Hermione heard it. I took the letter tied to it's leg. It was a school letter, it read:

Miss Granger and Mr. Malfoy,

Today is a day we have canceled all classes for you and your spouse to be to meet each others parents. This is nonnegotiable.

Minerva Mcgonagall

Headmistress of Hogwarts

Oh dear, Hermione would have to meet my mother today, and I would have to meet her parents, which she undoubtedly told about me being a bully. What would my mother say? She was more reasonable than my father. If she had to meet him, I would go straight up to Mcgonagall and refuse, he would literally kill her.

I was so deep in thought, I hadn't noticed that Hermione was awake.

"Who's the letter from," she asked me. I figured there was no point in lying to her.

"Professor Mcgonagall."

"What did she want?"

"We have to meet each other's parents today. She said it was nonnegotiable." I rolled my eyes, then I widened them in alarm as her's welled up with tears.

"What happened?" I then yelled at myself furiously, obviously something happened to her parents during the war... by some of 'my people'. She tried to speak through her sobs. I admired her strength.

"W-when I-I went off with H-harry to look f-for Hor-Horcruxes, I knew that they would come after m-my pa-p-p-parents. So I-I..." She broke off and cried louder than ever. I went over to her and hugged her tightly. She then continued shakily, "I erased their m-memory and made them think that their l-life ambition is to m-m-move to Australia. After the W-war, I went to Australia to r-r-remove the charm, but they h-had adopted a tiny little girl and a little b-b-b-boy, and I just c-couldn't take that away f-from them," she finished. 

I felt a new respect towards her. She had gone through so much more than I gave her credit for. 

"Well, my father is in jail, so today you're going to meet my mother."

"Y-your aunt is in j-jail too, right?"

"Yes, it's just my mother." She sighed in relief and in horror I remembered what she did to her, "Bellatrix will never be free again."

"I certainly h-hope so." I kept hugging her, feeling very protective towards my new fiancee. 

"We have to go," I said.

"I know." She went to change and when she came out, she looked beautiful.

I took us both by side-along apparition because you had to be a Malfoy to get inside the wards around my house.

She shivered looking at Malfoy Manor. I held her hand as we walked inside...

*Bellatrix POV*

Today is the day of my trial, the day I get out of Azkaban. I walked into a large courtroom and sat down in a chair in the middle of the room. As I sat down, chains wrapped themselves around wrists and ankles. Dementors were stationed at ever exit. They never really affected me, I barely had a soul left anyway.

"This trial has been called..." The minister started to speak, but I tuned him out, I didn't care about his stupid introduction, I cared about my freedom. I waited patiently until I heard the line that actually mattered

"We will now hear the names that Mrs. Lestrange has to give us."

"I regret to inform you all that I was very close to the Dark Lord, but therefore, I know almost all the Death Eaters enclosed in our circle," I started.

"These are the names I have. Avery, the Carrows, Crabbe, Crouch Jr., Dolohov, Gibbon, Goyle, Greyback, Jugson, Karkaroff, Macnair, Mulciber, Nott, Pettigrew, Rookwood, Rosier, Rowle, Wilkes, Scabior, Selwyn, Snape, Travers,  Yaxley, and unfortunately my dear husband, brother-in-law, and my nephew." 

A person was scribbling furiously with a huge quill on a piece of parchment in a rush to get all of the names I mentioned.

"Mrs. Lestrange, your husband has already died in Azkaban, your brother-in-law is also in Azkaban, and your nephew has been cleared due to the fact that he never actually succeeded in your master's evil plans and that he is a minor. We will consider the rest of the names you have given us and because of your cooperation, and you will be assigned a parole officer, if at least five of the names you have provided, are useful to us."

"Oh thank you so much," I gushed. These people really were idiots if they were letting me go. This just proves that I am willing to betray everyone I know. Oh well, at least they were buying it.

A/N So that was chapter 8, hope you liked it, things are getting interesting. I have so many more ideas. Please comment on who's POV you want to start the next chapter. The choices are Hermione, Draco, Bellatrix, Harry, or Ron. Please vote! This chapter is currently exactly 1006 words long.