Chapter 15

A/N I hope you all are enjoying reading this story. Bloody hell! We are at 250 views, which may not be a lot, but for me it is amazing! I hope you liked the Harry/Ginny POV style. This chapter is going to be all over the place POV-wise, sorry, but at least it will be exciting. Please vote, and comment on what I could do to make this story better than it already is. :)

Edit: Anyway, who likes HTTYD?

Cuz I'm going to write a Hiccstrid Fanfic next, just check my profile for the other stories I've written including a HTTYD FanArt book, A sequel for this book, some Heathers stuff and more!

*Ron POV*

I must have really screwed up to have Harry choose Mal-Draco as his best man instead of me. I wonder what I did, no one would tell me, I guess to make sure I didn't do it again. It sucks, not knowing something that concerns you.

I turned around and saw Pansy, someone I had apparently loved at some point. I could obviously see her good qualities now, though. She was pretty, smart, more or less nice, plus she was the mother of my two soon-to-be children.

But, I could also see the bad. She had once loved Draco Malfoy and bullied my best friend, and those were pretty hard obstacles to overlook. I fell asleep again.

*Pansy POV (The Weekend)*

I knew this day would come, but I never thought I would actually be happy about it. I wasn't marrying a stuck up pure blood, I was marrying Ron, and he was actually growing on me. And today, was the day I buy my wedding and bridesmaid dresses.

I turned around and saw that Ron was still sleeping. I decided not to wake him up. I walked to the door of our apartment. Before I could reach for the door handle, I was met with Hermione yelling,

"WAKE UP EVERYONE IT'S TIME TO GO TO DIAGON ALLEY!" Apparently, she was even more excited than me. Wait, did she say Diagon Alley?

"You mean Hogsmeade, right?"

"Nope, McGonagall gave us permission to apparate from Hogsmeade to Diagon Alley!"

"Yay!" So, Hermione and I went to everyone's flats and woke them up with the same greeting. They weren't exactly thrilled about it. 

But eventually, we had a huge crowd of people waiting in the Entrance Hall. There were Ron and me, Draco and Hermione, Harry and Ginny, Neville and Hannah, and Blaise and Luna.

We all walked to Hogsmeade while we chatted about weddings and children and stuff like that.

Once we go there, we disapparated to Diagon Alley. Once we got there, the men and the women separated to go to their various stores. The women all stopped at one of the wedding shops in Diagon Alley.

"Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go," I said.

"Ok, you go find a few dresses you like and try them all on and we'll help you decide. We'll do bridesmaid dresses at the end."

I went looking for dresses, and soon after I started looking I found the perfect one.