Chapter 13

A/N 212 VIEWS! Thank you so much! 

*Ginny POV*

We rushed my brother to St. Mungos. I was crying and Harry tried his best to act comforting, but I could see the worry in his eyes too.

The healers wouldn't let anyone in until she asked any of the patient's family to come in and tell her of any family problems and such. I told her there was nothing to endanger his life in our family. 

The healer drew in a sharp breath.

"In that case, I have harsh news for you."

"Oh no, what?"

"Your brother has been tortured by the Cruciatus curse, many times. His memory has been erased from his first day back at Hogwarts." I gasped, no, who would have done his to him?

"Hello?" said a voice from inside the ward. The healer and I ran into a room, to a completely confused Ron. 

"Hello Ronald, how are you feeling," the healer asked kindly.

"Fine, fine, except that I have a bunch of scars and I have no idea where they came from, why is Pansy Parkinson in the waiting room, crying?"

Hermione walked into the room.

*Hermione POV*

As I walked into the room, I heard Ron ask about Pansy, so then I had an idea.

"Oh, after you two were forced to be engaged, you started growing on each other, and she's upset because she thinks you won't remember loving her."

"I loved her?"

"Yes."

"Well, then I'll try to remember for her. Who are you with Hermione?"

"Draco."

"Oh."

Everyone looked at me weird, and then their faces cracked with understanding. Ginny slipped out of the room, to go tell Pansy what was happening.

*Pansy POV*

Weaslette, I mean Ginny, explained to me what was happening. This meant I could now shape Ron to my will. I could just tell him something he had 'forgotten' and have him do what I want. I could fall in love with him if I molded him into my dream guy.

I'd tell him I was pregnant with his kid, he'd be surprised, but Hermione told him that he already loved me before. Maybe this law was exactly what I needed, otherwise, I'd be betrothed to some stuck-up pureblood I would have met once at some party years ago.

I just had to be nice to him so that he would 'remember' that he 'loved' me. I would get home first, and throw out all our firewhiskey and mead. Sure, I could pretend to love him until I actually did.

*Draco POV*

Well, this solved pretty much all of my problems, Weasel, Weasel, and Weasel. Now, I would tell him, he had been ok with mine and Hermione's pairing relatively after the start. Maybe, he would even be good to Pansy. But then again, maybe not. I would keep him in check, though.

*Ron POV*

I was very confused. I wake up to find that far from it being my first day back to Hogwarts, it was almost Christmas. I was betrothed to Pansy Parkinson. I used to love her. The woman I thought I loved, was betrothed to my worst enemy, the ferret.

"Parkinson-Pansy?" I said, catching myself. She turned around.

"Ron, are you alright?" She asked with concern.

"I was tortured," I stated bluntly, "Luckily, it wasn't enough to make me forget everything, just the last few weeks."

"So..."

"I'm going to learn to love you again, I promise." I blurted. She smiled,

"Take your time, I'm in no hurry."

I turned around, with the intention of talking to Harry, or maybe Malfoy.

"Ron, wait," she cried.

"What?"

"Before you go, you should know, I'm pregnant."

"What?!"

"I'm pregnant, and I'm pretty sure you know whose it is."

"Me?" I asked barely a whisper.

"And I'm ready to go public about it."

"No!" She rolled her eyes,

"First of all, if I chose to, there is nothing you can do about it," then her voice softened, "but I don't mean the entire wizarding world, I meant to all of our friends. So far, only Hermione and Draco know."

"Oh," I said stupidly. I took a deep breath, and we walked, hand in hand, to tell the others.

*Bellatrix POV*

I should have killed that red-headed blood-traitor. I couldn't believe I had failed, he only forgot a few weeks, that's it. I ripped apart the newspaper saying he would make a full recovery other than his memory, and that he had had a new wand made.

I screamed,

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

My parole officer came in worried. I hid the newspaper.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, I just stubbed my toe," I said, clutching my foot for effect.

"Have you seen the newspaper today?"

"No," I lied cooly, "Why?"

"No reason," he left looking deeply suspicious. Ha, what did I care what he thought?

Oh well, that was just a tiny glitch in my plan. I wouldn't make the same mistake with the mudblood, it was just too bad that the Parkinsons would have to deal with the blood-traitor, but the Malfoys definitely wouldn't have to deal with any mudbloods.

*Ron POV*

"Everyone could we have your attention please," asked Pansy. Everyone quieted down.

I began to speak,

"Everyone, we have great news, Pansy is pregnant!"

For a moment, no one spoke, then all of their friends erupted in cheers.

An old looking healer shushed them and said that since Ron was technically healed, they could all leave. Everyone started cheering again.

"SHHHHH People are trying to heal here," the old healer said angrily.

The crowd filed out me practically on their shoulders.

I was going to be a father, and the mother of my child was someone I didn't even love yet.

A/N So I'm done. Wasn't exactly my best chapter, but I promise the next one will be better. The next one will most likely be from Harry and Ginny's point of view, requested by one of my close friends. Comment if you hate the idea, and maybe I'll change it. PLEASE VOTE! Bye! :)

Word Count: 1009