Chapter 20

A/N So this is the final chapter of Stormy Grey Meets Chocolate Brown! It has been so much fun to write this story! There will be a sequel, I will give details about it in the next part. Thank you all so much for reading this story! Enjoy!

*Draco POV*

I had been invited to the Burrow. Was I seriously considering this? I certainly felt better after Weasley had left. I kind of missed Pansy, though. Yes, I would do it for Hermione. They were like her second family.

I went to our house where Hermione was currently packing up to move out of Hogwarts. I had packed the night before while she was asleep. 

"Hey, honey," I said.

"Hi."

"I have a surprise for you, grab my arm." She gave me a suspicious look but took my hand anyway. I apparated us to a stunning house, that I, had bought.

"You didn't."

"I did."

"You didn't!"

"I did!"

She flung her arms around my neck. 

"I can't believe we own a house!"

"Believe it, darling, it's all ours."

We apparated back home to get our stuff and transported it all to our new manor. Then we got ready for the annual Weasley Christmas Party. Hermione was wearing a beautiful orange dress, probably to fit in with the Weasleys, I wore a suit with a green tie, which Hermione turned orange with her wand. I scowled.

We came up to the door of the Burrow. We knocked, and a red-haired twin looked through the window and mouthed, 'push the button and look up'. Hermione looked cautious, and I remembered that he owned a joke shop with his twin brother.

I went up and carefully pushed the button, stepping back quickly and wearily, and waited for impact, it didn't come. Hermione grabbed my arm and pointed to the sky. Of course, there were fireworks flashing, 'FERRETS ONLY ALLOWED TONIGHT!'. She laughed. I scowled, but I couldn't hold it, I laughed too.

Fred opened the door and hugged Hermione, and I felt oddly jealous, but it passed as I remembered that I would be marrying her in a matter of days, then Fred pulled me into a hug as well, which was awkward.

"Hey ferret, how're you doing!?"

"Um, fine?"

"Hi Fred, Hi George!" Hermione exclaimed, as his twin also came to the door.

"Mione!"

We got pulled inside. I must've had at least 6 speeches, all telling me, that if I ever hurt their beloved Hermione, I should very much fear for my life. I noted that, and made sure not to do it.

After a hearty dinner, Hermione and I insisted that we had to leave because it was late. The truth is, we wanted to spend Christmas Eve together, not with 12 other people. We snuggled up together in our new bed.

"Merry Christmas Hermione."

*Snore*

*Hermione POV (New Year's Eve)*

Oh my god, Oh My God, OH MY GOD. I was getting married, TODAY! I was marrying my childhood bully, the Ex-Death Eater, and I was thrilled about it! I was wearing my wedding dress, feeling self-conscious as a certain Mrs. Potter and Mrs. Zabini were knocking and yelling at me to let them in. I swished my wand and unlocked the door.

They ran inside. Ginny immediately conjured a mirror and began doing my makeup. Luna started on my hair. Ginny's and Luna's pregnancies had become a little more noticeable. I was actually jealous.