No Savior in this town

Evie watching the dwarves at the town line via her magic mirror she said "How naive, I found them useless" she heard a voice she said "Oh yes, I forgot you're my eyes and ears" she swooshed Emma appeared she said "Let me out of here Evie" she said "Why should I do that Emma, you're the only one who can stop me and you belong in there till I see fit" she said "Evie" she said "Mirror, mirror on the wall who's the darkest of them all" Emma said "You are" she said "Cheer up Emma, soon everything will be just wicked as ever". Hook asked Belle about true love's kiss working on Dark One she said "It did work the first time but Rumple got scared of life without power, chose power over love he pulled away from me and in that moment the darkness forever regained its grip on him, curse isn't a curse if the afflicted wants it" Hook was dead set on saving Evie. While Henry called for Evie she showed up she said "Hello Henry, you don't have to be scared of me" he said "What happened? Why are you like this now?" she said "It's complicated" he said "I'm sorry Evie for what happened in Camelot" she said "You and Emma didn't fail me" he said "Where is she" she said "I keep her safe, close at hand" she 

 While Henry called for Evie she showed up she said "Hello Henry, you don't have to be scared of me" he said "What happened? Why are you like this now?" she said "It's complicated" he said "I'm sorry Evie for what happened in Camelot" she said "Yo...

materialized a hand mirror she said in singsong voice "Mirror , mirror in my hand who's the darkest in the land" Emma appeared she said "You are Evie, enough with those cliches" Henry said "Mom" she said "Henry" Henry said "Release her Evie please". She made the mirror vanish Regina said "Get away from my son" she twisting her hair around her finger she said "Hello mother come to chitchat" she said "Evie" she said "You want to know how I became this way, well I guess I'm just like you but better" Regina said "How about the truth why did you take our memories, what happened in Camelot?." She putting a brave face on she said "You failed me and this is what I became in the process" she said "You know we won't stop till we get them back" she said "I learned from you this curse has no savior, so good luck on what's to come" she said "What's to come?" she said "There's a storm coming for Storybrooke only a Savior can handle too bad there isn't one" Regina and Henry walked off. Evie in her new residence she looking in her mirror Emma appeared she said "You can let me out I can help you" she said "I have no doubt you can help but I prefer you don't" she said "Evie, I know you your heart is pure and this isn't you" she said "Perhaps you don't know me at all Emma, my plans will go on as planned that's a guarantee and don't think about escaping the mirror it's my magic only that has you in there and it will be the one thing that will release you".

       The group encountered King Arthur who wanted to know how he ended up in Storybrooke Regina said "We weren't completely honest with you on the way to Camelot, my daughter Evie is the Dark One, she cast the curse" he outraged he said "You let me lead the darkest of souls into the heart of my kingdom?" David said "We thought Merlin would be able to destroy the darkness inside her" Robin came in he said "I found your subjects little shaken up in the woods". They went to go find them except Regina and Snow talking about King Arthur showing up Regina said "Evie said there was storm coming but King Arthur he's not the person" Snow said "So what's really coming?". Evie heard Hook speak of her she swooshed him to her front steps looking glam as ever he said "Evie" she said "New look comes with new perks too" she walked up the steps him following her he said "Where are we?" she said "My place" he walked inside saw it she said "What do you think?" he said "I'm surprised you invited me in" she said "Just because I'm the Dark One doesn't mean we can't still be together". He saw a door with an lock on it she spun him around with a glass of rum she said "I still also know the fastest way to a pirate's heart is through his liver" he said "There's an even faster way" he kissed her. She said "There's the pirate I remember" he said "It didn't work" she said "You've been talking to the bookworm" he said "Why didn't it work?" she said "There's nothing to fix, this is who I am now why can't any of you accept that" he said "This isn't you, what happened in Camelot?" she went and put a brave smile on she said "That seems to be the question of the day" she put the glass down he said "Answer me" she turned around she said "I wish I could" he walked up to her he said "You can tell me anything" she said "What fun would that be, now a nightcap or not" he said "This may be who you think you are but this isn't who I am" he walked out the door she said "Oh you have no idea".

       Regina came barging into Evie's residence she said "We need to talk" Evie said "You know it's customary to bring a gift for a housewarming, nice bottle of wine?" she said "You're right I'm not the Savior" she said "Look who's finally caught on" she said "I know the only way to stop the Fury is to pay its price" she said "Then pay up" she said "It wants a life I can't do that to Robin" she said "Now you're going to be heroic? Now life is precious to you?" she said "I know you Evie, call the Fury off." She showed her eyes glowing red she said in a very angered tone of voice "I did not summon that monster the price is not mine to pay dear mother, so stop blaming your problems on me, you were the one who did not pay the price of magic in Camelot, you want to save Robin Hood and be a Savior then step up and do what needs to be done". She causing her to back out of her house she swooshed the door to shut in her face. Heroes celebrating defeating a fury in Granny's but Hook still upset that his kiss didn't work he won't give up on fighting for Evie while Evie watched all from across the street Regina saw her out there. She vanished and appeared in the tunnels seeing Excalibur in the stone Rumple illusion said "What's matter feeling left out?" she said "What's the plan" he said "You can do what no Dark One has done before you can make the sword whole and snuff out the light".