Dark Savior

Hook wanted to know more about what went on in Camelot while Evie compliant with his demands didn't expect her mother and team heroes to fetch her heart they believed reuniting her heart with her body would bring her back, boy they were in for a full surprise. Given Emma told Regina where Evie's heart was she didn't know Evie's had spelled it from being touched by anyone including her mother she thought of every way imaginable protecting what is her's so they will have to do better than that. Evie with Hook she said "I have been your loyal servant throughout this charade you concocted yet you blame me for not being truthful" he said "If I had my memories that be a different story" she said "Emma, took them so I returned them your welcome" he said "You didn't have to do it alone". As he caressed her face she said "I'm never alone" she kissed him he said "I want to believe you but your heart isn't in it" she said "Team Heroes think they can control me with it they don't understand I took precautions" he said "Such as?" she said "My love, why ruin the surprise". Regina tried to open the box that contained Evie's heart to being thrown back into a wall Evie and Hook appeared she said "Funny thing, when stealing one's heart shouldn't you ask permission first? Or are you bound to do it like a common thief" smiling Regina said "Evie, this isn't you, you're not heartless like your grandmother Cora?" she said "See, my heart can only be touch by moi so thank you for opening the box" Hook swooshed it to him he said "Come my love, we have so much fun to cause" she and him left.

            Hook put her heart back into her he said "Feel better?" she said "I do, now the plan?" he said "The one that started it all" she said "He should be at the shop with Belle, he's a hero now" he said "We could get one in on our evil deeds?" she said "A nightcap?" he said "Daycap" she said "Thought you would never ask". Hour later in midst of their tryst Evie felt her name being called she said "Someone's calling me?" he said "Keep them at bay, my love" he kissed her and she vanished she showed up to the spot she said "This better be good whoever you are" Regina said "Evie, he's using you" she said "No, mother he's not well hour ago he was" she said "I didn't need to know that" she said "I love him, beyond my body and soul that love doesn't die even as a Dark One once Hook battles Rumple for his pride then everything will be underway" she said "You can't be serious Evie?". She walked up to her mom she said "If you were still the Evil Queen you be proud of my initiative we have something in common but you lock her away like she's some vile creature" she said "How dare you speak to me that way" she said "Oh mother, take these words to heart come near me and Hook I will end all of you, I have a battle to dress for ta-ta" she left. Regina told the Charming family what her chat with Evie proved to be that Evie is blinded by her love for Hook that she'll do anything to be with him Emma said "So what now?" Regina said "We must stop my daughter and Hook for the greater good". Hook ready for battle against Rumple on Jolly Roger she watched as a supportive girlfriend she feeling a sense of pain in her heart she said "What's happening to me?" she collapsed on the ground as Hook fought Rumple only to be outdone by him he saw Evie on the ground he left and swooshed her too as well he laid her down on the couch of her home he said "Evie" nothing Rumple illusion said "Seems to me, everything is catching up to her darkness taking it's toll" he said "No, save her and I'll do whatever you want" he said "Well, that's a bargain we can do".