Whatever it takes

Dark Ones descend onto Storybrooke while Evie laid on the couch in a slumber like the battle of good and evil taking control of her heart something Blue had spoke of that she was the  light and good it's her job to bring love to the place darkness has taken root only she can shine bright like a shooting star through the darkest nights perhaps this was what Blue meant, she's feeling is the light shining through her Dark Oneness. Hook relishing in his revenge on Rumple while Team Heroes felt the Dark Ones mark them for dead they learn from Rumple that they were to go to Underworld while the Dark Ones remain in the living a trade a life for a life Regina said "What of Evie?" he said "Something about her Hook mentioned that she's unconscious that the Dark Ones are suppose to save her". Emma found Evie lying on the couch she said "Evie, you need to wake up the Dark Ones of past have descended on the town they've marked your family for dead, you need to awake". Evie was mentioned by Regina to Hook she said "Release my daughter, Killian" he said "Killian really? What about one-handed pirate?" she said "Well, whatever name that suits you I want my daughter back". He said "Why?" she said "She should be with family" he said "She is my family, I intended it to be so then your sister decided to ruin said moment" she said "Evie isn't dark she is light and you are good because of her don't go through with your plans" he said "Too late". 

           Evie awakened from her slumber the light had won over go figure she looked around assessing the situation she got up and dressed to kill she knew what she must do and set off to do it. When she arrived to the Dark Ones' party and Team Heroes as well they saw her awake 

Regina said "Evie, you are better than this don't betray your family" Hook said "I'm your family" she said "I know you are" she said "What's the next thing to do?" Nimue said "Time to snuff out the light" she said "Let me do it"

Regina said "Evie, you are better than this don't betray your family" Hook said "I'm your family" she said "I know you are" she said "What's the next thing to do?" Nimue said "Time to snuff out the light" she said "Let me do it". Hook handed her Excalibur she saw her mom she remembered her true purpose as a Savior to rid the darkness she said "You defeated me once, but you will not this time Nimue" she said "How dare you? Traitor" as she held Excalibur she said "No, you stopped me before this time you won't because I shine bright like a shooting star through the darkest night and you won't win." She held it up causing all Dark Ones to go into the sword containing it for the moment Hook said "Evie" he felt the weight of darkness come off his shoulders she said "I'm sorry I made you into a Dark One in Camelot, I didn't want to lose you" he said "I'm sorry for blaming you" she said "I love you Killian more than anything in the world but I have to see this through, after all I'm a Savior" Regina said "Evie, there has to be another way" she said "No mom, there isn't this was my mission the one I died from I must complete it, I love you mom". Tears streamed down her face she took the sword and jabbed herself with it as it disintegrated in her hands Hook held onto Evie as they both changed to normal she laid on the 

ground he kissed her and caressed her cheek she died there Regina holding back tears seeing her daughter sacrifice herself to save them all while Rumple smiling knowing he has the Dark One dagger once again he had been several steps ahead and love...

ground he kissed her and caressed her cheek she died there Regina holding back tears seeing her daughter sacrifice herself to save them all while Rumple smiling knowing he has the Dark One dagger once again he had been several steps ahead and loved having power and succeeding in taking out a Savior one just icing on the cake. Hook in Evie's home he kept thinking over and over what could he have done to save her when Emma came to tell him that Rumple betrayed them all that he's a Dark One again he said "What" convinced Team Heroes on saving Evie from the Underworld in hopes that they can Regina said "I'm in" as the others are as well using Rumple as a guide in gaining access to Underworld Hook vowed he will be with Evie whatever it takes.