Sugar and Spice

Evie hard at work looking for Liam's unfinished business when she was greeted by a figure she said "Hello Apprentice, I knew you make your way here" he said "Evie". She turned to him she said "Wonder why I'm dead aren't you?" he said "I heard why from Henry" she said "What brings you to me?" he said "What you're doing is a dangerous game, for the lot of us here." She said "What would that be? I'm getting acquainted with my subjects there's nothing wrong with that?" he said "Your death though noble was..." she said "Unfinished, yeah I know that". He said "Many spoke of hope you might bring to them" she said "I am Hope, I am the being of light magic the first Savior of all time that died twice by Dark Ones you think I would learn by now". He said "Evie, from someone of good magic to another what you want to achieve go about listening to others you might get idea what their unfinished business is" she said "For an old man you are wise" he said "Your brother was my unfinished business he made the quill whole again and that is powerful thing I just wanted to tell you before I left that you are truly Hope and you alone will save this broken kingdom" she said "Thank you, Apprentice" he vanished.

 He said "Evie, from someone of good magic to another what you want to achieve go about listening to others you might get idea what their unfinished business is" she said "For an old man you are wise" he said "Your brother was my unfinished busine...

           Evie set up shop at Granny's Diner where the Blind Witch works as caretaker she listening in on conversations the souls were having to get a good idea what their unfinished business is. Of course Cruella ruined her ploy she sat down across from Evie she said "My Queen, I have an urgent dilemma that has to be fixed immediately" she said "Like what?" she said "When can I be mayor again, I mean I love to be in charge" she said "You have to prove yourself worthy of the spot, see my grandmother was ousted so if she doesn't do well then it's yours but my rules dear" she said "Fine, I'll go drink my worries away" she walked out when she was greeted by Blind Witch she said "This came for you" she took the note she read "My Queen I seek an audience with you given your activities of late, signed Hades". Evie walked into his throne where he was

sitting waiting for her arrival she said "What do you want?" he said "My spies say you're going to help the wayward souls with their unfinished business?" she said nothing he said "You didn't think I would find out? I'm Hades this is my realm my d...

sitting waiting for her arrival she said "What do you want?" he said "My spies say you're going to help the wayward souls with their unfinished business?" she said nothing he said "You didn't think I would find out? I'm Hades this is my realm my dear". He rose from his chair within inches of her face he said "I understand getting back at me for what I did to your family, which I admire your sense of stealth but you have no idea what I'm capable of, Evie". She still said nothing he said "You still have loved ones here, Cora in fact maybe I should visit her" she said "Leave my grandmother alone" her temper showing he said "You do have fire, I seemed to have brought it out so whatever you're planning on doing remember I'm always watching" she walked out mad when she arrived to her chambers she looked at the mirror she said "I will reunite with you Killian I promise".