Save Magic

Henry with his girlfriend Violet and magic the Olympian Crystal to himself so to take it out of Storybrooke to destroy it while Team Heroes convened on finding Rumple Regina and Emma got same text about Henry going to destroy magic since it has caused them lots of grief. Rumple greeted them stating he's going after Henry Regina went out the door with Emma following Evie went to follow Hook said "Evie" she said "I can help, stay here". She went after them Regina said "I just lost Robin, I'm not about to lose Henry too" Emma said "We have to be smart about this, Rumple doesn't know where Henry is any more than we do but I may have a way of finding him" she said "Where's he headed?" she said "Boston, we need to catch up to him" Evie said "I'm coming too" Regina said "Evie, really?" she said "Henry is my brother, and I would love to defeat Rumple for what he did to me". While the rest went to send the Camelot citizens back to their land before magic disappears including the Merry Men with Roland he gave Zelena an arrow from Robin's arrows for Regina to have she said "She'll give it to her". Watching them leave through a portal door only for the lot to be taken in as well ending up in another land not quite like their own wondering how to get back to their friends and family.

               Arriving in Boston only to find Henry ditched his phone knowing Emma would track it only to head to New York instead Evie said "Clever boy" Regina said "You're not helping" Evie said "What other place would he run to?" Emma said "New York" she said "Then let's go". Trying to locate Henry by blood magic via Emma leading them right to Henry right to his dad's apartment Evie was using her goddess powers to finding him she said "I located him" Emma said "How?" she said "Let's just say my magic is advanced than your's, he's at a library with Violet" Regina said "You got all that from your powers?". Being skeptical of what Evie said she said "Well, seeing time is of the essence beating Rumple let's move" Emma said "Evie why don't you go to the car while I talk to Regina" she said "Fine, I've been back for a day and already being ignored" she walked out the door. Regina said "What is it Emma?" she said "I know you're still grieving for Robin.." she said "You fear I'll be the Evil Queen again? I fear that too the Evil Queen is inside me trying to get out and with Evie back I don't want to lose her again not to me as Evil Queen so pushing her away I don't want to do but I'm at war with myself." Emma said "You won't lose Evie, she will do everything to help" she said "I have no idea what she went through while we were gone and how to help her through it" Evie overheard her mom's conversation with Emma her eyes glowed she said "Don't worry mother, you won't lose hope not in me". 

          Rumple learned Emma, Regina, and the recently living Evie are there to stop Henry he learned the location where his grandson was and left to beat them there Henry and Violet found other once storybooks with other stories in them knowing they are real to. Evie, Emma, and Regina went to the library to find Henry and Violet knocked unconscious Evie went and touched the floor showing the path Rumple left behind. Emma said "How are you doing that?" she said "My powers" Regina said "We don't have magic but you do?" she said "Zeus made me a goddess of hope and light, so where you may have no magic I have it and I'm the best bet to finding Rumple" Emma said "Lead the way" she said "Gladly". Henry told them that magic has hurt his family it took his dad, took Evie, took Robin and countless others Evie said "Magic isn't the problem Henry, it's the person who wields it and right now Rumple is dangerous and we must stop him". Violet said "How do we do that?" Evie said "Think like he does, he would want to be in a room isolated from everyone else, a penthouse suite and go to work on using the magic to free Belle and that will show us the way" Emma said "You sure?" she said "Well, I've been alive for a day so who's counting".