Long May She Reign

Evie had made her presence known to the people running into Cruella she said "Evie, what a surprise" she said "Surely you're late on the news it's Queen now" she said "Queen?" she said "First order of business as mayor your time is over, relinquished to my grandmother Cora" she said "What?" she said "I have a good place for you if you're up to it?" she said "Sure? Like what?" she said "You'll see". Cruella was redecorating the place she said "Was this what you had in mind?" she said "You know despite your love of fur I thought you be perfect as a home decorator unless you prefer hard labor" she said "This is fine, better" she said "Now, make it regal I have lots to do" she said "Yes my queen". Evie was looking for the storybook but it was somewhere else she figured the library she went and materialized it to her she saw where her brother had written some stuff down she said "Operation Firebird" smiling. Cruella had finished decorating the place when Hades came in he said "What's this?" she said "Oh The Queen wanted a new look and hired me to do so" he said "It's something, where is The Queen?" she said "Oh, she's out she should be back soon" he said "Really". Evie had came in to see Cruella's touch of style everywhere she knew it's hideous but nothing to do with her Hades said "Where have you been my dear?" she said "Making friends with the locals, informing them of their new ruler or did you mean I was suppose to be hidden in the shadows?". He said "Well, I see you're taking to this mighty well" she said "I would do anything to protect my family, even from you" he walked up to her he said "Sooner than later you will be mine my dear" she said "Sooner than later you're going to regret that you ever met me" her eyes glowed. 

             Hook was greeted by the lot to check up on as he deals with Evie's choice he understood protecting her loved ones came at a cost to her. He never realized she would turn into Hades' prisoner he looked at the storybook he looking at pictures of him and Evie. She on the other hand was as well she put a page into the book knowing it will appear in the one in Storybrooke she left message for anyone who's reading it to see what she's doing in the Underworld's Underbrooke. Hook said "Evie?" Henry came to see the page he said "This isn't part of the book" he said "She's communicating with us" reading the page Hook said "She's helping the lost souls find their happy ending and dismantling Hades' power in order to come back to us" Henry said "Surely he knows what she's doing?" Hook said "That's my girl smarter than any deity". Evie hid the book from Hades when she checked in via mirror on her family she said "Tomorrow, Tomorrow I love you tomorrow you're one day a way" she went to sleep as Hook reading the book he said "You can do it Evie, I believe in you and I love you forever".

          Evie encountered a certain person at a bar he looked related to Hook it must be his brother Liam she said "I know your brother Killian?" he said "You do?" she said "He's a good man" he said "I heard he was here?" she said "For a visit then he left" he said "I wished I saw him again but who knows really". She said "I'm Evie" he said "I heard you're the Queen of this place" she said "A deal I made to save my loved ones" he said "How's that working out for you?" she said "It's lonely, especially the one you love is alive and you can't be with him" he said "Oh, that does hurt." She said "Your brother is a hero now, he let go of the darkness" he said "He's the one you're separated from?" she said "What gave that away?" he said "The sadness when you speak of him, what brings you here to my bar?". She said "Do you hate it here? Wanting to move on to a better place?" he said "Those that move on don't have unfinished business, I clearly don't know mine" she said "What if you did know, would you try to find it to move on?" he said "Lot of what if's besides it's not like he'll allow it". She said "Then you haven't met me? See I'm Queen now and if you know anything about chess the queen wins the game not the king savvy?" he said "You've been around my brother even thinking like he would, I'm in how are you going to figure out my unfinished business?" she said "I have my ways, all I need is assurance that you don't tell him what I'm doing I want it to be a surprise in a shocking way".

 She said "Then you haven't met me? See I'm Queen now and if you know anything about chess the queen wins the game not the king savvy?" he said "You've been around my brother even thinking like he would, I'm in how are you going to figure out my u...