♡00♡ Nanba 13th Academy (Edited)

Nanba 13th Academy, a school with a reputation that had a very abnormal way of doing things. Just hearing the name of it would make many normal schools quiver in fear. It was not a school where you study your ass off on subjects you probably won't need in the future, it was the type of school where they take in the most difficult students and whip them back into shape for society's sake. Delinquents, truants, bullies, and even the most violent students, Nanba 13th Academy were happy to take these students on and give them a teaching where most parents failed. Every day was like a warfare between the students and the teachers, a school where studying was not top priority...

This school was also nicknamed 'Nanba Prison' because of its strict dormitories rules and students were not allowed to see their parents until the weekend. Students would dread if their parents sent them here because it was no different to a prison.

Uniforms weren't too strict, boys wear dark uniforms while the girls wore bright colored uniforms.

And the current ruler who ruled the school was 16 year old Sakura Ranfa, also known as 'Queen' when she's in school. With the appearance of a beautiful girl, she's like a main heroine from anime with her cherry blossom pink hair and beautiful blue eyes. 

With a cigarette in her mouth, she kicked open the door to the roof and she met up with her gang members; one couldn't possibly rule a school without a gang, right? 

"Yo, good morning to you, Ojou." 17 year old Uno greeted her with his usual smile. Uno called her Ojou because he thought the nickname suited her very much. "Please take care of me like usual this year~." He ended that with a wink and a smile that could make a girl drop to their knees. 

Ranfa noticed Uno was about to have a cigarette too, "Need a light?" 

"Come here then." 

Ranfa sat close to Uno and she pressed the end of her cancer stick to Uno's, lighting it up for him. 

"Heh, it looked like an indirect kiss, Ojou." He blew a puff of smoke out, "Another new term, huh?" 

"Ah." 

Nico, 16 years old like Ranfa, lost in the game he had been playing and he put it down for a moment, "Ranfa-chan, you think we're gonna be in the same class again?"

"Likely." Ranfa answered him, "And don't smoke two cigarettes at once, Nico. You'll run out and then have to borrow mine again." 

"Hehe! But you'd always lend me one!" 

"That's not the point!" 

"I wonder who's going to be our teacher again." Rock had a cancer stick between two fingers, but he was too busy eating a melon bread and not destroying his own lungs. Unlike the others, he's 18, making him the oldest of the group. "Ranfa, I heard there will be a new student this year. Are we going to give that student the initiation?"

Nanba 13th Academy functioned differently from other normal schools due to the fact one very special class doesn't put students of the same age together and the only way to graduate from that particular class was to behave for a full year with no troubles. That class was known as Class A. Don't let the name fool you, students from Class A consisted of students that had very high truancy level, aggressive behaviors, and were the hardest for parents and teachers to control. But not many students who goes to Nanba 13th Academy end up in this class anyway. You could differentiate the Class A students because of the number tattoos imprinted onto them. Ranfa had 413 on her left inner thigh, Uno had 1 on the back of his hands but he's No.11, Rock's 69 tattoo was on his right forearm, and Nico's 25 tattoo was on his tongue.