♡20♡ One Lifetime Arc - To meet you again and again

"And this, you idiots, is how you make a homemade flash bomb, otherwise known as a flash bang." Hajime was teaching science and he just showed everyone how to make a flash bang. It's not really useful for real life situations, but if you think about it when was the last time finding out how big the inside of a triangle became useful ten years later? 

"So cool! Hajime, make a bigger bang!" Nico really liked science because of the experiments that could be conducted. He liked it when they mix chemicals but he really hated dissection. 

"Moron, I'll end up blinding you all." Hajime said with very dark shades on, 

"Well I'm already halfway being blind..." Musashi answered him, "I want to see a bigger flash too." 

"Yeah, Hajime, show us something good for once." Uno complained. 

"Idiots! Don't tell me how to run the classroom!" Hajime turned around and he grabbed Jyugo by the head. "Why are you trying to escape?!" 

"I need to go to the toilet-" 

"Lies! You're just off to slack off again!" 

"Why do the girls get to go after asking once?!" Jyugo complained, "In fact, you ALWAYS let them go to the toilet when they ask!" 

"Why are you such an ass to the guys, Hajime, we all have dicks here." Rock also didn't understand. 

"Because, motherfuckers, I am aware how biology works for women!" Hajime didn't study to become a teacher just to be made fun off by the students!

"Huh?" Nico was not pretending to be innocent and naive, he genuinely do not know why Hajime always let the girls go to the toilet. 

"Come on! You boys must know basic biology! How do you guys know how to fuck but not know the basics of the basics about the female body?! You boys should be put to sleep..." 

Uno, Rock, Jyugo, and Nico looked at the smartest guy in the room, awaiting an answer. Musashi noticed them all looking at him and he just smiled gently. 

"Because if Hajime-sensei blank out refuse to let them go to the toilet and they are really on their period, he will get done big time and have to write a report on why he was being a jackass to the girls." 

Pushing the window open, Samon continued the next part, "Even though a lot of products such as tampons, pads, and menstrual cup exists, the possibility of leaking is still there if the flow is heavier than usual." 

Hajime looked at Musashi, "How did you know I just want to avoid a report?" And then he looked at Samon, "And why are you here?!" 

"I just wanted to see how Michiyo is doing." 

"She is doing fine without you. Go back to your school!" 

"I'm bored anyway." Samon didn't give a damn and he intruded into the classroom. "Man, this place is a mess. Compared to my class, this is a dump." 

"That's because I have all the class monkeys...!" Hajime punched the wall out of anger, angry at the fact he's got the worst students to care for. 

Meanwhile in the girls' toilet, Ranfa was looking over Michiyo's shoulder as the younger twin tried to catch Mewtwo in the Pokemon Go app. 

"Come on, why is it taking so damn long to catch that shit?!" Ranfa complained, "Are you going to throw a bait at it?" 

"I don't think he likes that." 

Michiyo's intention to go to the toilet was real but when she saw Mewtwo was in there the moment she turned the app on, she had to catch it. Ranfa's reasoning to come here was indeed for toilet reasons but she was cheering her sister on to catch the legendary pokemon.