♡02♡ I met you because my underlings kidnapped the wrong person

After finishing the chocolate milk, Michiyo took out some school books. "Senpai, is it okay if I do some self study here?" 

"Holy crap, you're really taking this kidnapping very well! This is the first time someone studying in a hostage situation! Eh?! And what did you call me?!" The 18 year old boy had never been called that before because juniors would usually call him with the 'san' honorific. Also, there's another fact that girls would quiver in fear whenever he walked down the hall or enter a room with his gang. Having Michiyo call him that was the equivalent of being struck in the head by surprise! 

"Yes?" And Michiyo had no idea what sort of effect she had on Samon.

"No, you just called me 'senpai'...?!" 

"You're older than I am, aren't you?" 

Samon blushed and he had to look away from her while covering his mouth with one hand. He couldn't stop his own face from going red. "D-d-don't call me that! It's too formal! Do I look like the type to care about formalities?!" 

'Ah, he doesn't like formalities. I think Ranfa said something about some seniors like it if you add a nickname before the honorific. Can it be this senpai is the same?' She then smiled sweetly because she thought of a cute and suitable nickname for him; whenever she wanted to give someone a nickname, she'd usually make a reference to their appearance and personality. "Monkey-senpai." 

"Definitely not that. If you were a man, I would have knocked you to the floor." Samon sighed, "Gokuu Samon. Just call me Samon-san, that's what everyone calls me anyway." What was her name again? He put an arm over her shoulders again just so he could look like a badass boss like in movies. "Sakura Michiyo?" 

"Actually it's Sen Michiyo." She didn't swat his arm off her. She didn't really mind it because they now know each other.

"Why do you and the Queen have different family names?"  

Michiyo looked at the floor and she gave a sad smile, "My parents divorced one another. I live with Dad but I have Mom's family name, my sister has my Dad's family name but lives with Mom. When I was a baby, they had a huge argument how to raise us so they divorced to see who could raise a better daughter." 

"Huh, it's different from what I thought." 

"What did you think?" 

"I thought it's because your parents are secret agents and they had to run away separately in order to keep the family safe. Each of them hold a big company's secret outside from Japan and they need to separate in order to bring out the truth that could change everything." 

"Pfft! Hahaha! You thought THAT up?! Hahaha! Secret agent! Haha...!" She couldn't stop laughing, it's too hilarious for her to handle. 

Samon blushed in embarrassment, "Shut up! It's not THAT funny!" 

Michiyo wiped a tear from her eye, "That's really funny. Samon-san, you should think about getting into creative writing." 

"I don't know if you're patronizing me or being serious..." Samon sighed and he pat her head, "Geez, you're at a whole different level, kiddo." 

"Samon-san, thank you." 

Samon's hand stayed on her head when he looked at her in the eyes, "For making you laugh?" 

Michiyo shook her head, "No. Usually people apologize when I tell them my parents divorced. You're the first person so far to say something different." 

Samon blinked, "Those people are idiots, what are they apologizing for? If they hated one another, they wouldn't let their daughter have the other half's family name, right? Your Dad loves you a lot, Michiyo. I can't say for sure, but there will be a day when they can put their differences aside and be a family again."