♡14♡ Save me from myself Arc - Musashi and Ranfa Part 3

Waking up to another day, Musashi found himself stretching his arms and then looking at the girl sleeping peacefully next to him. He blushed slightly and he pulled the covers up for her to cover naked body. He should be questioning himself what he was trying to achieve, but he found himself lost without an answer when he looked at her sleeping by his side. It's been a long while since someone looked at him with such caring eyes. He was very good at telling who was genuine and who wasn't ever since his right eye lost its sight, he could tell Ranfa was a very genuine girl when it came to him. He wondered what he should say to her when her trip was over.

'I really am stupid...' He thought someone would ruin his own plan, but the one person who was ruining it was none other than himself. 'I need to calm down and think.' He got up and he got himself dressed as quietly as possible. He wanted to go out and have a short walk. 

...

When Musashi returned home, he found that Ranfa was no longer here and it was empty. Well, it should be expected, right? Still...his own heart hurts. "Shit, I actually liked that girl..." 

The door to his place was knocked and he opened the door without worries. "Ranfa-?!" But he was punched in the face, knocked out completely by a blunt object.

Where did Ranfa go? Ranfa was forcefully returned to the hotel by Uno, Jyugo, Rock, and Nico. All four of them rescued her from who they saw as a 'captor'. She was tied up on a chair by Uno, her hands were tied behind her...and the way the ropes were tied do raise a lot of questions. 

"It's a good thing we rescued you, Oujo!" 

"'Rescued', my ass! And what's with this bondage-style of tying?! My boobs are popping out!" When she said it like that, the boys had to shove tissues up their nostrils. She didn't bother to struggle against the bonds because she knew it will only make the binds worse. "You better release me before I get real mad!" 

Humor aside, Jyugo needed to ask her some questions. "Did Musashi rape you?" 

'He's straight to the point!!!' Uno, Nico, and Rock were surprised at how fast Jyugo jumped to the point straight away. 

Ranfa looked at Jyugo, "How did you know his name? And how did you guys know where he live?"

"Facebook helps." Uno answered her, "I can't believe the guy actually have his address written on there..." 

"I called your phone and he never passed it to you. And you ignored our phone calls. We looked for you! You ignored us!" Jyugo shouted, "That penfriend of mine said he did more than touching you! do you know how worried I was?!"

They all looked at their leader, waiting for her to say something like 'He kept me against my will' or 'he was cruel', and so on. However, their leader's face didn't look pained one bit and she did not look angry upon the mention of Musashi. 

Uno was worried because there was zero signs of struggle on her. "Oujo, please tell me he drugged you." 

"I consented to everything." Ranfa looked at them, "Heh, sorry to disappoint you all." 

"B-but you hardly know the guy!" Jyugo argued. 

"And? A dick can still go hard even if you don't know the person." Ranfa explained, "Oh, I forgot about your low biology score for a second there." 

Jyugo grabbed her shoulders and he shook her back and forth, trying to deny what she was saying. "Do you even know why Musashi approached you of all people?! I don't know what he had said to charm you but when we barged into his room, Uno found something...!"