♡15♡ Save me from myself Arc - Set the memories ablaze

Ranfa was awake to find herself in a very white world. She was wearing a white dress but there was another her wearing a black dress. The other her looked younger and her hands were stained with blood. 

Smiling at Ranfa, the girl with pink hair began to walk away, far from Ranfa. She had a smile that told everyone she was at peace and she will go on without looking back. Each step she took, blood dripped to the ground.

"Where are you going?" Ranfa asked the girl. 

The girl looked back at Ranfa and she smiled sadly at her, "I really am the worst in you, Ranfa. You're better off without me." 

Ranfa reached her hand out, but her ankles were chained to the ground. She couldn't reach the other her and the other her had no intentions of coming back. "Wait!" 

The other her smiled, "I'll take it all away for you. Live your life happily and start over with a reset."

"Wait!" 

Flames separated Ranfa from the other her. The other her was happy with this and she walked further into the blaze, never looking back. 

"Don't go!" Ranfa didn't want her to go because the other her leaving will leave behind a void. She didn't want that, she didn't want to just forget it all. If she forgot it all, she will not remember-!

Ranfa finally opened her eyes to the darkness. She could feel her worried twin had been holding her hand this whole time. 

"Ranfa...?" Michiyo had been worried sick due to Ranfa's condition. The doctor said the back of her head was cut and hit by a very blunt object, she had been sleeping for more than a week, making Hajime and the teachers needing to write a report of why they needed an extension of the trip to which Hajime explained it was for education purposes. 

Michiyo called the doctors into the room to give Ranfa a thorough check to see if she was okay to stay up and talk. When they finished checking on her, they told Michiyo that Ranfa just needed rest for now but she could stay up and talk. Michiyo thanked the doctors and she returned into the room to check on her sister. 

"Michiyo, hey..." 

"What do you mean 'hey'? I've been worried about you!" Michiyo brought her twin's hand to her cheek, "I've been worried all this time! I thought you were going to die! What am I going to do without you?" 

Ranfa blinked with a tired smile, "I'm sorry. Making you cry, I'm sorry." 

"You better be! Don't make me worry like this ever again!" 

Ranfa smiled and she reached a hand out to pat her sister's head, listening to her complaining how much she had worried her. Ranfa couldn't help but laugh even though her twin was still crying and laughing. 

"Michiyo, you're going to look ugly if you cry and laugh at the same time." 

"Be quiet! It's all your fault..."

"Yes, yes. I'll make it up to you when I wake up." Ranfa closed her eyes with a peaceful smile on her face. She's still tired from the ordeal so she will sleep and get her strength back. She had a feeling she had forgotten something...what was it? She'll worry about it when she next wakes up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranfa woke up the voices of people arguing in her room. She could hear Samon's voice, Jyugo's voice, and so on. She opened her eyes with annoyance and she sat up to listen what the guys were doing.