♡01♡ I met you because I went to the vending machine

That evening after dinner, Michiyo was introduced to the Class A dorm's Shiro as well as the two cats who loved to live with them. Michiyo took an instant liking to both Kuu and Haku, who in return welcomed Michiyo to the dorm too. 

"You will be living with me from now on. Make yourself feel home." Ranfa took Michiyo to Class A students' dormitory. Unlike the school building, the dormitories looked homely and normal and you wouldn't think it's part of Nanba 13th Academy.

"I'm home." Michiyo walked into the clean-looking dormitory. Apparently, Class A students had their own dorm away from the normal students. 

"Welcome home, Michiyo-chan, Ranfa-chan!" Nico greeted the twins with a usual smile on his face, "Are we going to watch a Ghibli movie tonight?" 

"As long as it's Spirited Away, I'm in." Ranfa said to him.

"Ranfa, I noticed Class A only have us..." 

"About that, Class A is a class for us unruly bunch. We are the school's most destructive bunch." Ranfa lifted her skirt up for Michiyo to see her tattoo. 

"Ohhh~!!!" Uno and Rock wondered if they could get a glimpse of panty shot from Ranfa! Too bad they couldn't see it from their angle.

"Class A students have tattoos on them. Think of it as a sign for the normies to tell the difference between who they should and shouldn't approach." 

"Why put it there?" 

Ranfa smiled, "It's sexy, isn't it?" 

Michiyo looked at the tattoo and she blushed, "I-I guess? Wh-where should I have my tattoo done? Does it hurt? Is it done with a needle?! Ah! On second thought, I don't want one!" 

Ranfa shrugged her shoulders, "You'll get yours tomorrow. Why don't you have yours on the right's inner thigh?" Ranfa put her skirt back down again.

Michiyo shook her head and she made  across with her hands, "No!" 

"Suit yourself. It will happen either way." Ranfa grabbed Michiyo's luggage and started to go up the stairs with it. "Come on, I'll show you to my room." 

Michiyo frowned; she didn't want a tattoo and then have everyone staying away from her because of it. She wanted to have a normal high school life where she could be away from her past troubles, that tattoo will definitely ruin everything! 

Following Ranfa to the bedroom, Michiyo was surprised to see a normal girl's room. She thought Ranfa's room would have a punch bag or even a dead body somewhere since she's now the queen of the delinquent high school. 

"What?" Ranfa asked her.

"It's just different from what I thought." Michiyo admitted to her. 

"I guess it does break expectations. Anyway, feel free to unpack however you like. You can use anything in here, my stuff is also your stuff." 

Even though the twins don't live with one another, they still shared a very close sisterly bond. They may be different, but their hearts were always one when it came to one another. They communicated through emails, video chat, and phone calls since their Father moved around the country a lot. Seeing each other in person was something they both always wished for and now they got it. 

One of the things they haven't done for a long time was sleeping on the same bed. Perhaps they once shared a crib together, but they couldn't remember it. 

"Michiyo?" 

"Yes?" 

"What's with the high truancy level?"