♡08♡ End of the dream Arc - Round and round, going somewhere

"Samon-san, I wish you wouldn't smoke so much." At the door, Michiyo was just talking to Samon for a bit before leaving. She was worried about him after listening to the story behind him and her older twin. Just when she thought they were just fighting each other for the sake of it, there was a sad story behind it. 

Now that she knew what the story was about, she's thinking about breaking them out of the vicious circle. She said she was going to get him and her older twin out of the vicious circle, but how will she go around that? Did she have the right to step a foot into something she was never involved in? Either way, Michiyo didn't want her sister or Samon to suffer any longer.

"Ah." He had already lit another cigarette though. It'd be a waste to put it out now, he might as well continue to smoke it. 

"I've been meaning to ask, is it a must that all delinquents must smoke?" Be it anime, manga, and her real life, why do delinquents tend to smoke? What's so great about destroying the lungs? It's already bad enough that people who never smoked in their life had to go through second-hand smoking each day in their life when they're out and about.

"Not really. Anyone can smoke." He breathed the smoke out, "It calms me." He passed the cigarette to her, "Want to give it a try?" 

Michiyo politely shook her head and she refused it. "I do wish Samon-san will quit it, it's bad for you." 

He found it quite adoring that she cared about his well being. When he smiled at her, he breathed a bit of the smoke out and he leaned forward a little to her. "If you give me a kiss, I'll consider quitting." 

The blue haired girl blushed and she began to fluster. She was stuttering about how she had never kissed anyone but her dad before so she didn't know where to even begin. With a shaking finger, she poked Samon's forehead. "T-the least I can do is kiss your forehead...p-please go easy on me...!" She was saying that while facing away and covering her face with her other hand.

"Hahaha! I'm just kidding! You're so innocent, Michiyo." Samon put the cigarette back on his lips and he patted her head, "You're so cute." 

"Y-you're just teasing me? You're so mean!" She complained to him. 

"Oh? Do you prefer if I am the one to kiss you? I don't mind either way." 

She blushed again. She turned herself around and ignored him completely as he called her name in a teasing manner. 'My heart won't stop beating. Maybe I should see the doctor when I get back.' She then looked over her shoulder to see Samon was still there smoking a cigarette. 

"What's wrong? You realize you have a crush on me?" 

"S-stop teasing me..." She looked at her feet, nervousness so obvious on her face as well as a light shade of pink. "A-anyway, I think I should go back." 

"Want me to escort you back?" 

"No, it's okay." 'I don't want my sister or the others to dig a trap for him. I think it's better if I go back alone.' 

The cigarette was finally finished and he took out a small tin box with a sliding lid and diminished it completely. He didn't like making a mess of places he liked with cigarette butts. "I see. I'll see you soon." 

"Hm." Michiyo started to make her way back.

Samon made sure she was gone from his sight before he opened the door for himself to go. "What a cute girl." A genuine smile was on his face at the thought of Michiyo's cute blushing face.

...

Michiyo speed walked her way back to the dorm. She couldn't stop blushing because she was thinking about thoughts that made her face heat up. Why? Why was it hot when Samon smoked? Why was it hot whenever she could see the red tattoos he had on his arms? And why couldn't she stop blushing? 'Come on, Michiyo! You don't even know him THAT long!' But there was a part of her who wanted to know more about Samon.