♡25♡ One lifetime Arc - One life, One lifetime

"So let me get this straight, you four come from another lifetime, a completely alternate world from this one, and the entrance to this world is the girls' toilet of this floor." Hajime was getting sick and tired of people arriving from another lifetime because it's disrupting his lessons. "Well, go back to your world then! You're interrupting my lessons, and you've yet to return my two students!" 

"If we knew how to go back, I wouldn't be here!" The Samon from Nanba Prison shouted at Hajime, "My wife can't return and I came for her!" 

"Are you stupid?! What good will coming here do?!" 

"Hajime-chan, stop shouting so much." Nico begged, "Shouting isn't good, and your stomach will just hurt." 

"How can I stay calm when these idiots keep coming from another lifetime?! I am a teacher! I don't get a pay rise for dealing with this bullshit!" He then pointed at the door, "Leave this classroom and go back to your lifetime!" 

"We don't know how!" Samon snapped at him, "If I knew, I wouldn't be here!" 

"Wait, what about our world's Michiyo and Ranfa?" Jyugo asked, "If you two can come here, why didn't they come?" 

Samon from Nanba Prison looked a little guilty but he owned up to it, "Michiyo-chan was injured. I can't possibly move her in her state." 

"What?!" Samon from this world didn't like the sound of it, "Why didn't you protect her?! How did she get injured?!" 

The prison guard stopped the high school student from tugging at his shirt. "Michiyo-chan was protecting me. I don't know how, but she tapped into a mystery power that was supposed to be my wife's." 

"What...?" The delinquent from the other building just didn't understand anymore...

"Just to remind you all, that teleportation machine is always on, and there are black creatures out to get them."

"What the hell?! This side of the lifetime is a slice of life!" Uno complained, "You guys brought your shonen shit over here!" 

"Other me, are you there?" The blind man called out to the other him since he knew the other him will be here. "I can't bring Ranfa because Michiyo needs someone there for her. But she told me to tell you that she is okay and she will be home to you soon."  

Musashi from this world looked happy about that; even though she's in another world, Ranfa was not deterred by anything and was still doing what she could for others. "Thanks." He's worried about her but he will wait for her return for sure! 

The Ranfa from the other world touched this world's Musashi by the shoulder, "Don't worry."

Right now, they all need to figure out how to get from this lifetime back to the lifetime where Nanba Prison exist! 

...

After an hour of discussing the matter with each other, Uno pieced together that when the teleportation machine was working in the other lifetime, something happened here at the same time. 

"We were doing a flash bang experiment just before you guys arrived." Uno drew a chart for everyone to see and he circled 'flash bang experiment' and 'teleportation machine' together. He then drew an arrow to connect both of them. "The arrow is C, it represents people moving from A to B. This means C happens when A and B are working together; to go from your world to our world, the teleportation machine needs to work alongside our flashbang experiments." 

Hajime and the Samon from Nanba Prison stared at Uno with surprised faces. 

"Huh, I guess you are able to do it if you try." Hajime said to him, "Maybe if you stop taking selfies of yourself, you can actually do it."