♡05♡ End of the dream Arc - I'll be your wings when you can't fly

Ranfa was in her room, fast asleep in the middle of studying. She was sleeping on her forearms, what was supposed to be a nap now became a full on sleep. 

"Ojou, I saw Michi sneak out to 5th Academy. Should I get her-" Uno stopped talking midway because he noticed just how peaceful Ranfa was. He smiled tenderly and he grabbed a blanket to put over her shoulders. "Ojou..." He wondered if she was having a wonderful dream, there was a peaceful smile on her face. "Are you having a good dream?"  

The dream will take her back to the very beginning of the happiest days...

The very young Ranfa was an outdoor girl who loved to play in the park. She doesn't like to do girly things like playing with dolls, play pretend family, and she doesn't like to sit on the ground and do plaits on each other's hair. She loved to throw mud, she loved building sand mountains only to jump on it, she loved to play on the swings and go as high as she could, and she loved meeting new kids in the park.  

"Herro." She was definitely not afraid of making new friends, even if they're clearly not Japanese. Even if she must use embarrassingly bad English, she will make new friends!

"Your English is crap." A very young Uno said to her, "Please speak Japanese." 

"Ah." The very young Ranfa was very embarrassed but seeing that Uno was very friendly, she laughed as well. "I'm Ranfa." 

"I'm Uno." 

"You're Spanish?" 

"British." 

They both became instant friends after playing in the park, they started to meet up at the park very often. 

It all started with getting to know Uno and then soon came Rock and Nico. The three of them were from the same orphanage and they always escaped to come and play in the park with Ranfa. There were also times when Ranfa will go to the orphanage and play with them, always end up staying very late until her parents had to pick them up. 

They became best friends very quickly, quick enough for Ranfa to be a member of their secret base. 

"Wow! This is your secret base?! Awesome!" Truthfully, it was just an abandoned house in the middle of a very quiet field. Uno, Nico, and Rock cleaned it all up and they slowly added furniture to make it look homely. "I want to put a table here, and here a mirror stand." It didn't take long for Ranfa to have ideas on where she wanted her things too. 

"Hey, don't make it too girly." Rock complained. 

"Bah! Uno is girlier than me!" 

"Hey! There is nothing wrong with a boy who takes care of himself!" Uno shouted at her, "One day I'm gonna have a very long braid! It's going to be so long that I can wrap it around my waist!" 

"Uno-kun, that will be awesome!" Nico couldn't wait for that to happen! And then we can play jump rope with it!"

"Alright! Let's make sure Uno is able to grow his hair!" Ranfa touched Uno's hair, "Ooh~! It's soft!"