♡16♡ Say goodbye

"Michiyo, I know you like animals, but I never thought you would find someone who looks like one." Ranfa said to Michiyo while packing her things into her luggage. 

"Even if he looks like a monkey, he is a cute monkey." 

"I see you are not denying it." 

"Hehe. What about you? You bagged yourself a boyfriend." 

"Don't say it like that! I did not bag him!" This time it was Ranfa's turn to be embarrassed. 

Michiyo laughed at her reaction, "Don't be like that, Ranfa. You shouldn't be so embarrassed now that you know he is your future husband." Why did she say it like that? You need to look back at how Musashi introduced himself to Michiyo and Samon...

Michiyo and Samon came into Ranfa's hospital room to find Musashi was peeling an apple with a knife. 

"Oh, are we disturbing you?" Michiyo apologized for coming in without knocking. 

Upon seeing Michiyo's face was like a mirror image to Ranfa's, Musashi knew instantly who Michiyo was. He got up from his seat, put the apple and knife down, and went to introduce himself. 

Michiyo looked up and she was a little overwhelmed with how tall Musashi was. Samon was a little intimidated too and he stood in front of Michiyo out of instinct.

"Nice to meet you two, you must be Michiyo and Samon-san." Musashi spoke in a well mannered tone to ease the tension. He knew his own height would scare people shorter than himself so he wasn't offended in the least. "My name is Musashi." Musashi held his hand out for Michiyo to shake.

"O-oh. Hi...you already know who I am?" Michiyo asked while shaking his hand. 

"Your sister told me a lot about you, mostly about how cute, sweet, and how much of an angel you are." 

Michiyo blushed in embarrassment and she began to shyly mumble that she wasn't that cute. 

'She is so cute.' All three people in the room thought at once. 

"Aren't you supposed to be No.15's pen pal?" Samon asked. 

"I am, but I am more than that." 

"Then what are you?" 

"I'm Ranfa's future husband. This makes me your brother in law if you marry Michiyo." 

"EH?!"  Both Michiyo and Samon were rendered into many shades of blushes in an instant!

Ranfa didn't think Musashi would introduce himself that way! She honestly thought he would be cool and normal about things! God, she's too embarrassed by his sweet but cheesy antics. "And he spoiled it! Now I know he will marry me!" 

"But it's still up to you to say yes to him or not." Michiyo reminded, "Unless there is someone else you have in mind." 

"Eh...w-well I never said there was someone else-" 

"Then until then, he will be my future brother in law!" 

"Michiyo!" Ranfa jumped onto her sister's back and made her fall to the bed. 

"Kya! Ranfa, what are you doing?!" 

"Apologize!" 

"Never! Ahh! I don't want to be tickled~!" Michiyo tried to make Ranfa get off her but she was far too strong. She was laughing loudly while trying to fend her older sister away, the packing was completely forgotten because of their sisterly moment.