♡07♡ End of the dream Arc - King of Nanba 5th Academy

"Michiyo? Michiyo, wake up." Samon lightly shook Michiyo from her nap, getting no reaction from her. He smirked before he leaned closer to her, his lips just a mere touch from her ear. "If you don't wake up, I'm going to eat you up." He blew lightly into her ear, sending her straight from dream world and into reality.

"Huh?!" Michiyo felt someone speaking against her ear! She blushed and covered her right ear with her hand, "Samon-san?!" She looked around her to see she was not in her room or the dorm. Everything here looked very Oriental in design! 

"Haha, you're finally awake." 

"What just happened?" 

After a string of emails, Samon had offered to help Michiyo study in the dormitory where he lived. Usually it's not allowed for both school students to go into one another's dorms, but the adults didn't give a flying fuck as long as the students don't end up killing one another. 

"You fell asleep in the middle of studying. I don't blame you, kotatsu tables are the best when it's cold." The heat of the kotatsu table was very comforting, it's so nice and toasty that Michiyo ended up napping more than studying. She did learn a thing or two from Samon, but the heat of the kotatsu made her sleepier than she had thought.

He could tell that she liked the table very much, "You want me to order one for you?" 

"Ah, you don't have to-" Michiyo touched the blanket of the kotatsu table, "I do like it very much though..." 

Samon smiled, a hand patting her head. He thought she was utterly adorable when her no turned out to be a yes. "Tell you what, I'll buy you a kotatsu table for your dorm if you get above average on the upcoming test." 

Michiyo instantly looked disheartened, "How cruel, Samon-san." 

"Don't tell me you have never got above average before..." 

Michiyo sadly nodded. 

"...that is a problem." Seeing the worry in her expression, Samon pulled her close with one arm, giving her a side hug. "Don't worry, I'll help you study. That way, it won't be a problem, right?" 

She smiled at his words and she happily agreed with a nod. "Samon-san, why are you so nice to me when you don't like my sister?" 

The fingers that touched her arm flinched for a moment when she asked that, but then it came back down on her arm again. Now that he think about it, he did decide that he will hate everything that Sakura Ranfa liked, he will have a problem with anything to do with Ranfa. Michiyo had so much to do with Ranfa, given she was her younger twin. Samon just couldn't bring himself to hate Michiyo the same way he does for Ranfa.

"That..." Samon smiled at her, "Is it a problem if I am nice to you?" 

"T-that..." Michiyo looked away with a shy smile, avoiding eye contact with Samon. "I wish you and my sister can get along. My sister is a lot kinder than anyone." 

"She is?" 

"Huh?" She wondered why he questioned her. 

"No, it's just...I can imagine you being kind, but not her." 

"Why do you hate her?" 

Samon wasn't so sure if he should tell her, but he decided to let her know anyway. He let her go and he decided to have a cigarette as he told her the story. "It's all a mistake..." Eyes closed, he started to remember the one thing he wished never happened in the academy where he ruled as king...

Samon looked at the delinquents who dared to go against his rules. These group of young men had been going around terrorizing the public without Samon's permission or knowledge.