♡10♡ Succeed by cheating or studying

"Allow me to show you how to cheat your way through tests!" Uno announced while wearing a pair of glasses that had circular lens and a spiral on it. You know? Like one of those glasses that very geeky anime characters would wear? He's also holding a very long black stick that teachers tend to use whenever they explain something too. "For boys and girls who are wearing hats, why not try to stick the notes under the visor? That way, only you can see it and no one can!"

Michiyo took note of that,  I see!"

"Use a yellow gel pen on your forearm, it's hard to see when you're far away but very easy to see when you're the owner." 

"Uno, you're very clever!" Michiyo said to him.

"Thank you for the compliment, Michi." 

"With Uno-kun's way of cheating, this is gonna be easy!" Nico was very happy to learn the art of cheating too. 

"Me too! Thirsty and taking your drink to class? Why not stick the notes behind the label of the sticker?" Rock took out a bottle of coke while he said that.

"Me too! Me too! Record answers on an mp3 and then play it through your earphones! As long as your hair covers your ears, no one can see!" Nico explained, wearing a professor's coat.

"But what about the wires?" Jyugo asked.

"You just connect it from your back. Careful not to drop an earphone!"

Jyugo joined in the fun with his own cheating method too, "In my case, just have a partner in crime to pass you a note when you head out to the toilet."

"And if you're a girl, just hide the note in the middle of your bra and wear a low v-cut top! Your teachers will find it very awkward to look your way because no one wants to get done for sexual harassment." Ranfa was also teaching the art of cheating too. 

"Hmph! You're all low leveled when it comes to cheating!" Honey flicked his hair, "Those are all old fashioned ways to cheat! You should do what Trois and I do." 

Honey and Trois came to 13th Academy's Class-A dormitory because Samon told them to come. 

"And what do you do?" Uno wanted to know just how skilled they were when it came to cheating.

"Write notes on your nails." Trois tilted his glasses slightly, "Your teachers will not suspect a thing about nail art." 

"Yes! You get very lovely nails and you get to cheat at the same time! You get the best of both!" 

"Ooh!" Uno, Jyugo, Rock, Nico, Ranfa, and Michiyo were in awe when Trois showed off his nail art. 

"If you look carefully, this nail is for Maths, this one is for English, and this one is for-" 

Liang and Upa hit everyone with a paper fan, effectively hitting everyone but Michiyo. 

"OUCH!" 

"Idiots! Are you all so thick that you can't use your brain?!" Samon was not happy to know there were so many of them cheating instead of studying for real. "And Ranfa, you have the top marks in your class! Why the hell are you cheating?!" 

"Because it's easier to cheat than to use the brain." Ranfa explained to him. "Trust me, if there is an easy way out for lazy people, why not? It doesn't mean that we're dumb, we just like to take the easy and efficient route." 

"Study properly!" Samon then looked at Michiyo, who was giggling to herself because the animal was so cute in the video she was watching.