19. Media

Jungkook POV

In a blink of an eye 5 months had already passed by. It only seems like yesterday when everything about me and Chaeyoung fell apart. 5 months since the last time I saw her. The day she left the country.

Yes! I went at the airport that day. No one knows that I came to see Chaeyoung. I don't know why but even after what she did to me. I still longed to see her that day maybe for the last time.

Though I hate to admit it, there is still a part of me saying I still have feelings for her but a greater feeling of anger and hatred is what I felt more.

When she left I eneded everything that is in connection with her, I can't remember the last  time i communicated with her friends specially with her Blackpink members. Though all my own members maintained the friendship with Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo.

As the saying goes. All secrets will be revealed. Fan taken pictures of Chaeyoung started to float around with an obvious baby bump. Her agency got nothing to do but to tell the truth about her indefinite hiatus from Blackpink which is because of her being pregnant.

Of course with this admission from her agency mixed reactions are given. Some where supporting her and some are criticizing her even calling her names. Many questions are raised like Who is the father of the baby or am I the father of the baby also the status of our relationship.

And just like what I expected, the media outlets and reporters raised question here at the press conforence of our new concert tour.

Reporter 1: Jungkook-shi I'll go straight to the point, Blackpink's Rosé is pregnant, are you the father?

Reporter 2: Are you still together?It's been ages since the two of you are spotted together

same more questions are asked.

"Honestly I should not be entertaining personal questions like that because it is unfair for my group, this event is for our upcoming concert tour. But to put and end to this unending questions. Rosé and I broke up a long time ago and we don't have any form of communication since then. I'am not the father of the baby and I don't know who. Hopefully this will be the last time for us to talk about it. Thank you so much"

The press conference continued for almost an hour more. We are currently heading out of the venue and going to the parking lot when I felt someone tap me on my shoulder.

I looked at my back and it was Rapmon Hyung

"Hyung?Why?" I cautiously asked

"Are you okay?" he asked in return with a concern in his face

"Of course I'am hyung. I'm perfectly fine. Why are you asking?" I said trying to convince him.

"You know, all of the questions about Chaeyoung earlier?"

"I'm fine with it. Its better that I answered it already so the media will not questioned me about it anymore"

"Uh..Okay" he said as he end our conversation and enter our car to go to our next schedule

A.N:
Sorry for the short chapter update 🙏
Currently drafting the next Chap hopefully my mind wont get blank.lol

Honestly i don't even know how long or how many chapters this story will have. I just wrote what everything goes on my mind and publish it after. ✌

Thank you for continuous support. The votes and comments help me boost my confidence in writing.