31. Hello Australia

Jisoo's POV

After long hours of flight we finally landed in Australia. We are now at the van heading to the hotel where we will be staying. We just need to settle our things there and we will go immediately to the hospital to visit Chaeng and her angel!!!!.

Jennie was sleeping soundly at the passenger seat when I suddenly noticed Lisa beside me looking so worried and fidgety.

"Hey Lis are you okay?" i asked as i hold her hand to get her attention

"U-unnie, remember that there is something I want to talk and tell you about when you came to my room the other day"

"The other day?"

"Yes, when you almost broke the door of my room and share the news about Rosie"

"oOoohh!!! i remember now..what is it?"

"Well Unnie it was actually about Jungkook"

"Jungkook?"

"yes Jungkook!, Rosie's Jungkook"

i can't help but to roll my eyes with what Lisa said..lol

"and what about him?"

"The reason I slept late that time is because I received a call of him and not because of the stupid game you like unnie" Lisa joked at the end

"excuse me, that game is not a stupid thing!..btw what did he say to you?"

"I really think he just dialed the wrong number. He sounded so drunk, he is crying while he keeps on calling me as Chaeng, he keeps on apologizing" Lisa explained.

i take a deep breathe before I say something to Lisa again

"Well, its not just you Lisa, I also received a call from Jungkook with the same scenario that you told me"

"Really unnie?"

"Yeah, it just keeps me wondering what happened. like it is out of nowhere..obviously Jungkook is drunk but what triggers him to make calls like that and also the calls are intended for Chaeng and not to us" i explained

"yes unnie..it was really unexpected"

"anyways let just forget about it as of now. Chaeng and her baby is what matters now!!..i can't wait to see our new angel.you know i love babies"

"me too unnie!!!.."

few minutes passed by and our van parked in front of the hotel we will be staying..it is just a few blocks away from the hospital where Chaeng is admitted to.

Lisa woke Jennie up and we all went straight inside the hotel to settle everything..

AUTHORS NOTE

here is a short update everyone..i'll try to post the next chap and make it longer..thank you for the love and support for my story!!!