45. Stunned

Rosé POV

Jungkook and I arrived here in front of Solace café. He stopped the car right in front of the cafe's entrance.

"You can go inside first Chaeng, i'll just need to park the car at the back" Jungkook said.

"Okay. i will also order as i wait for you. what do you want?"

"You!..w-what i mean.you decide..anything will do" 

I just nod and went out of the car.

After a few minutes. Jungkook sat down in front of me, we are seated at the corner part of the said cafe. its already past 11 in the evening so the cafe is only occupied by a few customers only mostly from the entertainment industry. like what is said before this cafe is kinda exclusive.

"Are you done ordering?" he asked

"yeah. i just ordered a Mango shake for me and the usual Mocha frappe for you. is it just okay?"

"yes.its perfect. you didn't order croissant?"

"nope..i'm still full.the drink will do"

our conversation was interrupted when our ordered arrived. we started to sip on our drinks when i hear Jungkook starts talking again

"The reason why we are here coz i want to ask you about something" he said and he sounded nervous

"what is it?" i asked slightly worried

"you know starting next year, my hyungs (BTS) and i will start to enlist in the army so i want to take all available opportunity to spend quality time with you specially Ella"

"and???" i asked

"after Ella's birthday, i want to take the both of you to a vacation,honestly i already planned and settled everything, all you have to do is say yes and show up with Ella of course on the day of our flight"

"but-" i was trying to talk but then he interrupts me

"like i said we are enlisting next year i want to spend time with Ella, i know you wouldn't want and allow if only Ella and I will go"

"your funny Jungkook?what am i? a chaperon?"

"no! no!!..it is not like that..i just want to spend time with you and Ella. Thats it!." he explained

"i'll think about it..you know we are planning on releasing my solo song soon.there are so much things to consider"

"you don't have to worry.i already talk to your manager and your management. your schedules are already cleared. we are good to go"

"you are unbelievable Jungkook"

"so??"

"so what??"

"is it a yes?"

"as if i have another option Jungkook" i jokingly said

"yes!!..thanks Chaeng"

"no worries Jungkook. we are friends right and most importantly i'm doing this specially for Ella. once you enlist things will be more difficult for you"

"I also want you to enjoy this vacation Chaeng..you deserve it. I know taking care of Ella and pursuing your career at the same time is not an easy thing to do" 

i just nod and smile

"and also there is one more thing i would also to ask you" he sounds dead serious now and its making me anxious

"what is it this time Jungkook?" 

after a few seconds he was just staring blankly at me and breathing heavily

" okay Jungkook if you are not telling me what is it about i need to go now, Ella needs to-

"Marry me!Marry Me Chaeng!!!"

AN: here is a short update for you guys..i don't know much about sokor's military regulations. thank you for your continuous support on my story