28. Result

Jungkook's POV

It's been more than a week since we came back from Australia.

I silently closed my laptop after i read the email. It was an email sent by St. Mary's Hospital from Australia. It was actually sent to me like three days ago but I only manage to see and read it today due to our super busy schedule. This is the first time we had a free day since we came back. Guesting and rehearsals left and right.

It says that the test results are already in transit. I guess I will be able to receive it anytime this week.

Tok!Tok!Tok! someone knocks on my door.

"Jungkook-ah??" It was Rapmon hyung. I got up on my seat in front of my study table to open the door for him.

I opened the door just before hyung will go for another knock on my door

"Yes hyung???" I asked

"You've got a package?" he said

" Package? Where?"

"The delivery man is at our doorstep. I can't receive it for you. He said that you, yourself is the only one who could receive it"

"Okay hyung"

I went out of my room and walk towards our dorm's front door. I immediately saw the delivery as I opened the door.

"Good morning. Are you Mr. Jeon Jungkook-shi?" he asked

" Yes I am" I answered

The man rummage to his big deliver back pack and took out a sealed package. I somewhat feel what would it be cause it says confidential at the sealed package.

"Sir may I ask for your national ID card or driver license card as a proof of identification"

I nod in response. I get out my wallet from the back of my pants, took out my driver license and hand it to him. After a few seconds of checking it he return it to me together with the said package. He asked me to sign on something as a proof of receiving the package.

The delivery man already left about a minute ago but here I am still at our doorstep staring at the package on my hand. The small label at it says "From: St. Mary's Hospital, Melbourne Australia"

I felt a tap on my shoulder that brought me back to my senses. It was Rapmon hyung again. We went inside of our dorm together.

I nervously place sat on our living room couch and place the package in the center table. I felt the couch dipped as Rapmon hyung sat beside me. I look at him and saw him staring at the package in front of us.

"Confidential??? From whom the package is?" Hyung asked