39. Fault

Jisoo POV

Its been like 2 hours since Jin oppa and Jungkook left, Lisa also left a while ago because of her photo shoot schedule and here i am alone in our living room still waiting for Chaeyoung to come out of her room, Lisa and I immediately rushed to her room when the guys left so we can talk to her and explain things but before we could open her door we hear whimpers inside, Chaeng is crying and trying to suppress for the obvious reason she don't want us to hear her. I mouthed and signaled to Lisa that maybe we should just talk to her later and Lisa was the first one to leave and went to her room. I stay there at the doorway for a few more seconds and as when i was about to turn around to leave, I hear Chaeyoung talk. just loud enough for someone outside her bedroom door to hear.

"Ella-yah, my angel, omma wants to say sorry, i was not able to control myself and just burst out just like that to him. I never expect that our paths will cross again as early as today"

"I know you knew it was him.you are still a baby but you already recognized him" Chaeyoung said with giggle but you know it is a bitter one

"you never behave like that even with your Auntie Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie. you are sleeping soundly"

then i just decided to just go to my room, i will just wait for Chaeyoung and talk to her later

****

It past 5pm, i decided to go out in my room to check Chaeyoung again because I need to explain things to her. As soon as i get out of my room a sight of Chaeyoung and Ella at the living room welcomed me. Ella was sleeping soundly on her bassinest and Chaeng was watching Frozen again for the 19321393 time. I can't help but smile. maybe she noticed my presence, she just smiled at me and tap the space beside her signaling for me to sit at the sofa. I run, sat beside her and brought her to an embrace.

"i'm sorry Chaeng"

"its okay unnie" she replied as we let go of each other

"still. I'm sorry if i didn't tell you about Jungkook being here, well actually i was the one who invited him to spend some time with Ella, Lisa and Jennie also knew about this"

"but why unnie??.you know how I feel about him after everything that happened. Yes, Ella is also his but you also what he did to me right?what he did to me and Ella" 

I decided to turn off the TV and turn my attention to her again. Its about time to tell her what Jungkook have told me

"I promised Jungkook that I will let him be the one to explain everything to you but knowing you for sure you won't let him" i said that makes Chaeyoung confused

"what are you talking about unnie?"

"on the day you gave birth Jungkook was there. Lisa and Jennie are the ones who saw him, they are not 100% sure it was him that time and then on the day before you and Ella get discharged from the hospital, Lisa and I saw him at the nursery area and that is the time we are able to corner him" Chaeyoung got more confused

"I was the only one to speak to him privately and ask for an explanation, we are also confused her was there, he was cornered and got no choice but to tell me everything, i mean everything"

i hold Chaeng's hand and i continue " His childhood friend who is a doctor deceived him, she was the doctor who check up on him at Busan, the doctor was in love with him, knew about your relationship so she lied to Jungkook and her mom saying he is sterile, the doctor told him his condition way before you told Jungkook about your pregnancy" 

"And you believe him unnie??.Whether his friend deceive him or not, it boils down to one thing, he didn't trust me enough unnie, he just blatantly accused me and think that i cheated on him. you know how I was so broken that time" she broke down to tears i again

"I know Chaeng, out of all people i knew it the most and i am so proud how you able to regain yourself for the sake of Ella. I'm just telling you all this because i wanna be honest with you and at the end you are still the one who will decide if you will give him another chance. All i want is for you to be happy"

"I am happy unnie, I have Ella now with me there is nothing more i can wish for"

"Of course Ella is such a wonderful blessing for you, for us. what I'm trying to say is you deserve to have someone by your side, to take care of you and Ella, someone who can make you happy and feel loved"

"and do you think unnie that Jungkook is that person?after all what happened?"

"It is for you to answer that Chaeng. just take your time, don't rush yourself, all wounds takes time to heal and me, Jennie and Lisa will be always be here for you no matter what your decision is"

"Thank you so much unnie. i love you so much"

"I love you too Chaeng always remember that, you have our support" and there goes our crybaby again

"okay okay, let's stop with our drama.hahaha.let's just continue to watch frozen, I lowkey missed it" i said as i wipe the tears flowing down on her face

"okay unnie, no more crying" she turn the TV on again and smiled at me

i got up from my seat and said " I'll cook ramen for us and reheat the chicken we had earlier at lunch. perfect for our movie bonding"

"okay unnie. thank you"

***********************************************************************************************

AN: 1000 words, if i'm not mistaken this is the longest one i've ever posted..lol...enjoy my short update..thank you for all the vote and comments.sorry for the typos..