29. Phone Call

Jungkook's POV

I was awaken by the sunlight peeping through my window. I tried to fully open my eyes but I suddenly i feel a throbbing pain in my head...hangover....

I sat up on my bed trying to recall what happened last night and how I' am able to comeback to our dorm in one piece and safe.

Flashback

I'm still here at our dorm's parking lot. I honestly don't know where to start. I don't know what to do. I wanna punch myself. I just wanna disappear like a bubble in thin air.

After an hour of continuously driving, I end up in the exclusive bar owned by a friend and fellow idol Bambam.

"Hey Kookie Wazzup man!?!" Bambam greeted me with a man hug while laughing out loud.

"Can I get a VIP room?" I blatantly asked as a reply

"Are the other boys gonna go here later?" he asked referring to the other Bangtan members

"Nope. I'm just alone"

I saw Bambam furrowed his eyebrows as a sign of confusion

"Uhmm okay!. You can take the last room on the right the second floor. I'll ask the waiter to follow you for your order" he said

"Thanks man!!" i said and walk towards the staircase going to the 2nd floor.

Lisa's POV

It was almost 2am, I just finished washing up after we arrived from recording at YG headquarters. I was about to lay on my bed to sleep when I suddenly hear my cellphone rang.

I was really surprised to see the callers name.

"Jungkook?! Why a sudden call..at this time of the day?" i said to my self as i read the name flashing on my phone. I'ts been ages since he contacted me, as well as the other members. Its like he break the communication between him and our group after what happened between him and Chaeyoung.

I hesitantly answered the call.

"Hello?" but no answer

"Hello???..Jungkook?.." I said again still no response from the other line.

I was about to end the call when I hear soft sobs and finally someone talked

"B-babe?..bbabe??" Jungkook said on the line followed by a sob after

"Jungkook are you okay?..This is Lisa, I think you dialed the wr-

He didn't even let me finish what I was about to say

"P-please Babe.please listen to me. I'm sorry, i'm really really sorry. I don't know if you can still forgive me after everything what i said and did to..to you"

"Jungkook your drunk?. Again this is Lisa " i irritably said as I hear another sob on the other line

" I-i will understand if you don't want to see me anymore. I just want you to know that i regret all the things i have done. I should have believe in you. I love you babe. I still love you. I never stop loving you."

Then the line suddenly got cut.

I was left hanging and kinda feel dumbfounded. Processing what did just happened. Did Jungkook seriously mistakenly dialed and thought I am Chaeyoung. Because obviously they call each other as "Babe" it's their endearment. But what happened?.He suddenly got courage to talk to Chaeng, well he is drunk.

"Urgggghhh." i said in frustration.

I'm too tired for this. I seriously need to tell this to Jisoo and Jennie unnie. One thing is for sure, something happened. Should i also tell Chaeng about this?

I place my phone on the side table and lay on my bed to sleep.

*********

A.N:

Guys i'm really sorry for not updating for too long. There are so many thing happened, i was too occupied about my work and other personal stuffs. Honestly i tried to update this a few days ago but my mind is just blank. I really wanted to continue this story that is why I still give my self time.

I just want to thank all the readers though i was not updating for a long time. My story is continuously getting reads. Thanks for all the support.

I know my update is kinda short and lame. I'm still getting the hang of it. Hope my mind wont get blank again I really wanted to go on with this story

Again thank you so much..Till the next update..