24. Supermarket 3.0

Jungkook's POV

We head out of the hotel after our rehearsal to grab some food and roam around even just for awhile.

Jimin hyung saw this supermarket where we are in now and its just few blocks away from our hotel. We tried to keep our identity hidden but Jimin hyung was so giddy and hyper, he accidentally bumps into someone else push cart. I just burst out with laughter for what happen and hyung keeps on laughing too while he is trying to ease the pain on his legs though its not that serious.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry..a..are you okay..i know its my fault..I'm really sorry"

I hear someone talk. It sounds familiar.No, just familiar. Even I will not look i definitely know who is talking. I know who owns that voice. I suddenly stop from laughing and felt my feet just froze in place.

"Chae..Chaeyoung?" hyung asked

"I'm so sorry but you know me" the woman asked in return

Bingo!!.It's her.It's really her..

Hyung talked again and i hear he mention his name as he removed his mask.

Then i finally got the courage to face her, the woman who owns that voice.

I slowly look at her and to my surprise she is also looking at me, an obvious shock in her face but then her expression starts to soften. I felt my chest tighen as our eyes met. We are like that for a few seconds and she is the one who broke from the stare.

They continue to talk to each other as if i'm not here.looks like Jimin hyung forgot my existence and she was only focused on her.

My eyes caught on something.. That baby bump. I clenched my fist as a i remember what happened between us and that baby bump is the sole reason.

She said that she is on the last month of her pregnancy. She gained weight obviously but she still looks beautiful as ever..No, she even look better. Just like hyung said she is glowing.

My lips suddenly curl into smile.. Shit Jungkook!!!.I cursed myself as i came to realize what I just did. Good thing i was still wearing a mask. No need for things like this Jungkook. She cheated on you remember.

I saw a familiar figure slowly approaching Chaeyoung from behind

Of course it's him. It's Danny..Danny hyung. I shouldn't be surprised. Anger started to consume me as the thought that my guess of Danny hyung being the father of Chaeyoung's baby was possibly right all along.

Chaeyoung introduced him to Jimin hyung. We already met before so no need for us to introduce to each other but he also greeted me.

So her members are gonna visit her later and Danny hyung knows it. He is the one who mentioned about it just now. Are they together now?are they now living in the same roof?so it was really him all along?!

I shook my head to stop myself from this unending questions and thoughts running in my mind.

After a few more talks they finally say goodbye. I saw Chaeyoung walk passed by me and I smell that familiar scent again. That sweet scent. That is the perfume i gifted her during our 3rd monthsary. She really love that scent that is why I gifted her a few bottles of it during the last month we are still together.

She is still using it???But why??
Wtf Jungkook you are thinking too much. It's just a perfume for goodness sake. She likes it ,so obviously she will use it. I silently cursed myself again.

They are already gone in my sight but I can still hear them behind my back though their conversation is not clear.

Don't look Jungkook.Okay?!..I told myself but of course i failed and I regret what i just did.

I saw Danny hyung's arm wrapped around Chaeyoung's shoulder and to my surprise I felt a sudden pang in my heart..Is it hurt?is it anger?i honestly don't know now.

I already moved on and obviously she is too. No more reason to feel those familar emotions again. He cheated on you, he hurt you Jungkook. I scold myself

"Kookie?"

"Kookie?Are you  okay?" i turned to hyung again as i finally hear him talked

"Yeah.Of course. Let's go" i replied

"Are you sure?" hyung asked with a serious face

"Hahaha..hyung what's with that expression. I'm fine..It's just i'm really hungry now. So let's go and grab some food" i said to convince him

"Okay maknae if you said so" he replied with a smirk

"What was that for?"

"What?"

"That smirk?"

"Nothing!!!"

"Nothing?"

"Yeah. I just smirk for no reason. Is it not allowed?" hyung jokingly asked

"Of course not hyung"

"Okay let's go Kookie. I'm really hungry too. Let's eat everything as if it's our last"

"Yahh!!! Hyung!"

Jimin hyung winked at me and ran away from me as If he knew what i'm gonna do to him.

A.N:
Wahhh..hopefully this Jungkook's POV is okay with you. I kinda having a hard time trying to convey all the things i have in mind for Jungkook's POV.

I'm really trying my best to update once a week and 2 chapters at least. Please bear with me 😁

Thanks for all the support.

I'm planning to went on with a Jensoo fanfic once i finish this Rosekook fan fic. I tried to start with it before but its kinda hard for me to have 2 on going fanfics.

Yes i'm a Jensoo trash (Chaelisa too.lol..but Jensoo remains superior for me 😆) hope you could support and read it too once it is published..

Nyeong-an