43. Smooth

AN: sorry for not updating for too long. here is a short update

Rosé's POV

months passed by quickly and less than two weeks from now Ella will turn 1 already. As much as i wanted Ella to be away from the spotlight it was really impossible and is never going to happen. Jungkook being a member of BTS and of course me a member of Blackpink, both groups continuously succeding globally and our group who just had a comeback recently it doesnt really help at all.

Ella and I are here at my parents and Alice's house, they are staying here in Sokor for good, i mean for now mainly because of Ella.

"Chaeng what time will they arrive?" Alice asked me as we are both watching a movie here in the living room with Ella.

I checked my phone and its already 5pm. Jungkook said they will be here somwhere in between 6-6:30 pm, he just need to pick up his parents from the train station, they came all the way from Busan.

Before you all ask about Jungkook and I, we are okay now..well we are more than okay. I can say that we can consider that we are good friends now and all is because of Ella. After our last one on one talk before he is really doing his job as Ella's father, his financial support was never a question, i even argue with him sometimes because he is giving more than on what we both agreed before. whenever he is out of town or of the country he never misses to buy a present for our daughter, it maybe a toy, designer clothes, food etc. and what i can applaud him the most is he always finds time to spend with Ella no matter how busy BTS is.

Jungkook and his parents will be here because we will be discussing about Ella's 1st birthday celebration. at first Jungkook and I both agreed that we will only be having a simple celebration like an intimate meal with our families and close friends but both my parents and his disagrees and wants a grand party for their first grand daughter. we have no choice but to both agree with our parents because we know we will never win and it will be a never ending discussion.

"Unnie can you hold Ella, i'll just make a call to Jungkook and ask where they are now"

"Okay!!.Come here our Angel, your mom needs to talk to your appa!!"

I got up on the sofa with the phone on my hand. I just walk a few steps away from the sofa and made the call to Jungkook. After minutes of talking and ended our call, i walk towards Alice in our sofa and i saw her looking at me with a smirk  on her face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"  i asked her as i was so confused

"Nothing!.its just do you ever see yourself lately everytime you are on your phone and talking to Jungkook?"

"Okay Unnie stop. I know where this talk is going. stop with the teasing already"

"I'm serious Chaeng. Do you ever think of giving Jungkook a second chance?"

"Unnie i already told you before. We both agreed to remain friends for Ella and Jungkook never mentioned again about him asking a second chance from me"

"You sound disappointed!!?!"

"Noooo!"

"Well you now sound defensive"

"Unnie..."

"Okay!!okay i'll stop. but i just want to say that if ever Jungkook ask about it again, of you giving him another chance. Aside from thinking about Ella think about yourself too Chaeng. Ask yourself what will make you happy"

"Okay unnie stop now. Give me Ella i'll  clean her and change her clothes. They are already near"

"Okay" Alice said as she hands Ella to me.

I walk straigh to the stairway and went to our room.