Prologue

It was a usual morning for the seven boys living together in one house. The elder, Jin, is always the first one to wake up and the second is, Namjoon. Fate brought these seven boys together and no words can explain how they are happy when they're together side by side.

It was 6:30 in the morning and Jin was supposed to cooked their breakfast but as he looked into their refrigerator he found out that they don't have enough food for the seven of them. So he instructed Namjoon to buy some groceries at the mall.

It didn't took Namjoon too long to reached the mall. He bought some vegetables, fruits, food-in-cans and other foods that the boys want. Both of his hands are occupied by paper bags and was walking into the streets of Seoul.

He was pre occupied with the beauty of nature surrounding him that he didn't even heard the footsteps coming towards his direction.

Then he felt pain.

He dropped the paper bag that was in his left hand and saw blood coming from his left arm. He suddenly felt dizzy as blood keeps coming out from his arm and as he groan in pain. He tried to cover his arm by his hand but it was no use.

He looked at the person who did it to him and his eyes widened as he saw a girl standing in front of her. The girl was wearing an all black outfit with a mask on her face. The girl then run away.

Namjoon tried to stand up but the pain in his arms is unbearable. He managed to grabbed his phone from his wallet and succeeded in calling Jin before he passed out.

He woke up the next day and his eyes met the white ceiling of the hospital. The first person that came to his sight was a person named Bang Si Hyuk. They discussed the case that happened and Namjoon doesn't want anymore bad things to happen so they just let off the girl.

The boys and Bang Si Hyuk left Namjoon in the room for a while. As he stared outside the window, the incident popped into his head.

Who is she?