Chapter 41

Namjoon

For the past few weeks, Dara trained me to fight. She taught me everything I need to know. Both of us know that I have to be prepared in case I will face some challenges like this. We also don't know when will Ji Han find out that I'm living with Dara.

"Love, I'm just going to buy some food. We ran out of stocks." Dara said while tying her hair.

"Give the list to me. I'll be the one to buy it" I said.

"No. It's dangerous" she said.

"I promise. I will come back safely" I said then gave her a reassuring smile. I took the list of foods that I need to buy. I kissed her forehead before leaving. I went to the nearest supermarket which is 20 minutes far from here. After I picked everything on the list I went to the cashier and paid for it. I waited for a cab. I looked around and I didn't saw anything suspicious.  A cab stopped in front of me and I went in. I frowned when I saw the driver wearing mouth mask. I told the driver the address and the car started moving. I grabbed my phone and texted Dara.

'I'm on my way home. Wait for me. I love you'

I put my phone in my pocket. Suddenly, smoke came out of no where. I tried to cover my nose but it was too late. I feel dizzy and my vision started to get blurry.

"Love.."

...

When I woke up, I was inside of a dark room with only light at the center. I was tied up in a chair couldn't move a single muscle. Suddenly, I heard some footsteps coming from the door. I pretended to be asleep.

"He's still sleeping?" A man asked.

"Wake him up" the other man said.

I didn't expect what happened next. They punched me and blood came out of my mouth.

"Finally. You're awake" the man said. Their face is covered with a mask. Another man came in.

Ji Han..

"Well well well. Welcome to Mi casa" he said while clapping his hands.

"You must know why I took you right? You are Dara's weakness. And that girlfriend of yours.. Betrayed me. Again" he said.

"Don't do anything to her please! It's not her fault!" I shouted.

"I can't promise you that. Besides, even if I promised, promises are made to be broken right?" He said then pulled a cellphone from his pocket. "Put a duck tape on his mouth" Ji Han said. A man approached me then putted a duck tape on my mouth. He dialed someone then pressed the loud speaker.

"Where is he!?"

Dara..

"I don't know. Why are you asking me?" Ji Han asked.

"Cut the shit out Ji Han. If you laid a finger on Namjoon I swear I will bury you a live"

"Too bad. I already harmed your little boyfriend"

"FUCK YOU!"

"Go try to save your boyfriend. Bitch" he said then hang up. He looked at me.

"Punch him until his heart gets weak"

My eyes widened. He knows about my condition. The guys started to punch me. I couldn't fight back. They punched and punched me everywhere. I tried to stay strong but I cant. Slowly, I feel my heart getting weaker.