Chapter 22

Dara

My eyes opened. I don't wanna go to school today. I'm not in the mood. But I have to go. I did my morning routine and left the house. I went at a bus stop. After a few minutes a bus stopped and I get in. I looked for a seat and the only seat available is beside a guy who is wearing a cap and a mask. I sat down beside him and the bus went off. I feel like I don't wanna talk to anyone today.

"Guess someone is in a bad mood today" the guy beside me suddenly spoke.

Wait. That voice. He remove his mask.

"Sehun" I smiled.

"Now you're smiling. You look like a teenager who just got dump by her boyfriend" he said.

I looked away.

"Oh sorry" he said.

We didn't talk on the whole ride. The bus stopped and it's time to get off. Both of us stand up and get off the bus. We're still not talking to each other until we arrived school. Student started staring at us. What now?

"Hey. Wanna go to the forest?" He asked.

"Sure" I said then smiled. He smiled back. I looked around and the students were so shocked. I chuckled.

"Let's go" I said then lead the way.

"Why are they like that? I just smiled though" he said then he catch up with me.

"Smile every time. You look better" I said. He just smiled and we arrived at the forest.

"So, mind telling me why did you look so not in the mood earlier?" He asked.

"It's just that.. my boyfriend.. he's.. Umm"

"He's what?" He asked.

"I think he has another girl" I said.

"Why did you say so?" He asked.

"This past few days I saw him with that Nari girl. Every time when I'm not around he's with her" I said.

"Why don't you talk to him?"

"I can't. He doesn't love me" I said.

"Then why are you together if he doesn't love you?"

"We just said we liked each other. Not we love each other." I said.

"You love him don't you?" He asked.

"I.. I'm not sure about my feelings" I said then a tear fell from my eyes.

"You love him. You wouldn't act like that if you don't love him. You're like that because you don't wanna lose him. You need him right? And you would do anything just to make him happy" he said then wiped away my tears.

"We boys have a habit of expressing our feelings through actions. Not words. Even though he didn't say that he loves you. I'm sure he's showing it to you. Maybe he can't say that he loves you because he's scared. He's scared because he's thinking that you just like him, not love" he said.

I hugged him. "Thank you" I said. He hugged me back.

"You're welcome"

...

I'm getting my stuffs on my locker. I feel that everybody is looking at me.

"Hey have you heard that Sehun smiled because of that girl?"

"Yeah I heard it"

"And someone said that they saw Sehun and that girl we're alone in the forest"