Chapter 6

Yoongi

Monday

I still can't believe that Dara raised Jinwoo alone. That was really hard. She's working at night and she had to go to school in the morning. Then, she has to take care of Jinwoo. Plus, being a leader of MDC.. If you're wondering why I know she's working and why I know she's the leader of MDC, well Jungkook said to us. Everyday, he will tell how good and great Dara is. If I don't know Kookie, I would think that she likes Dara.

But no. I know Jungkook. I know when he's starting to like someone.  "What do you think.. should we help Dara?" Jin hyung asked. "Knowing Dara she wouldn't accept our help" Hobi said.

"Hobi's right" Namjoon said. "I want to help Noona" Jungkook said. "We can take care of Jinwoo when she's working" Jimin said. "Yes, that's right. Noona's schedule is SMFS" Jungkook said. "That's a big help to Dara" Taehyung said.

"Let's talk to her after class" I said abd they all nodded..

....

*school bell rings*

"Don't forget your homework" Mrs. Song said. I stand up and fixed my things. We get out of the room. "Dara's at the gym" Namjoon said.. We head to the gym.. "Why don't we wait for them to be finished?" I suggest.

"Oh right! Can we? Can we?" Taehyung said. Jin hyung said yes. We sat at the bleachers. They did stretching. "So first me and Jangjun will demo a dance and we will teach it to you" Dara said. We're close to the stage so we heard it.

They played the music. The guy pushed Dara to the center. I noticed Dara's hairstyle. That suits her. She looked great. After a few beats, they started to dance. One word, wow. They we're really good! I think the title of the song is Fall by.. Justin Bieber? Their movements are synchronized. The song ended.

The members clapped their hands and others shouted. All of us are amazed. "Woah" Jimin said. "Dara's way better than me" Hobi said.

"I think I'm starting to like her" Jin hyung said.

We stared at him. "I mean the way she dance! Come on you guys!" He said. Oh, I though he likes her. As in crush, like that. As they agreed, we wait for them to finished.

...

They are now done. And it's five o'clock in the afternoon. We approached Dara. "Noona!" Jungkook caught her attention. She was surprised. "What are you all doing here?" She asked. "We want to talk to you" Jin hyung said. "Okay. Let me just change my clothes" She said.

After few minutes, she came back. "So, what's the catch?" She asked. "Can we keep Jinwoo?" Taehyung asked.

"What!?" Dara shouted.

I slapped his butt. "Yah. That hurts Hyung" he said. "We're not totally keeping Jinwoo" Jin hyung said. Dara look so confused.

"We decided that.. when you're working, we'll take care of Jinwoo" Namjoon said. "Only if.. it's okay to you" Jimin said. "Guys.. I appreciate it. But I can handle it" she said. "But Noona.. We want to help.. Whether you like it or not" Jungkook said.

"I don't want to cause trouble to you guys" she said. "You're not causing trouble" Hobi said. "Pleeaasseee.. I also want to play with Jinwoo" Taehyung said.

"What about you homework or projects or other stuff?" She asked. "We can handle it" I said. "We would go to your house to take care of Jinwoo. We will bring our homeworks and stuffs too" Namjoon said.

"Guys.. Thank you but no" she said. "Go home guys, it's late. I'm sorry" she said. "Okay. We understand" Jin hyung said. We left the gym.

...

Dara

I feel guilty. I was too rude to the boys earlier. How can I make it up to them? Would they hate me now? Ugh. I shouldn't have done that. Jungkook is so sad earlier. God.

"Dara!"

I went back to reality. "Yes?" I asked Sehyin.. "You're spacing out. Is there a problem?" She asked. "No. Nothing at all" I said.

"Something's wrong. You can't work like that. Go home" she said. "No, I'm perfectly fine" I said. "Dara" she said. I sighed. "Fine" I said. I changed my clothes before going home. I was  about to enter the house when someone spoke.

"This is where you live?"

I turned around.

"N-namjoon.."

...

Namjoon

I was surprised by Dara's action earlier. I know Dara didn't mean it. I want to know why Dara don't want us to help her. So I decided to follow her.

"Hyung, I'm just gonna grab some coffee"  I said. "Come home early. It's late" Jin hyung said. I nodded. I go to Sehyin's cafe. I entered and sit at the corner. I'm wearing a hoodie and a cap so she wouldn't notice me. I observed her. She was spacing out while working. I guess she's thinking about what happened earlier. A girl talked to her and after that, Dara changed her clothes. Dara left the cafe. I quickly stand up and followed her. I ride the same bus as hers. Dara get off the bus so I get off too. I hide at the corner. She walked, I wait until she's few meters away before following her. She stopped at a house. The house is small. It also has hole in some parts.

"This is where you live?"

She turned around.

"N-namjoon.." she said. She was shocked. "Y-you.. followed me?" She asked. I nodded. "Why?" She asked. "First, I'm sorry for following you to your house. I know that I didn't respect your privacy. The reason why I followed you is.. I wanted to know why you didn't let us to take care of Jinwoo" I said.

"I was rude earlier am I?" She asked. "A little" I said. The door opened and I saw Jinwoo. "Hyung!" He said then he run towards me. I gave him a hug. "Will hyung stay here tonight Noona?" Jinwoo asked.

Dara's jaw dropped. "Yes. Hyung will stay here tonight" I said. "Yey yey!" He shouted while jumping. He dragged me inside the house. "I will get some toys hyung" he said them run. I observed the house.

The windows were gaping holes for the wind to rush in and out through and the door hung on it's hinges at a jaunty angle . The living room has a tattered couch in it and a chair. In the dining room, it has an old round table with two chairs. It has two rooms, probably one for Dara and one for Jinwoo. I opened the bathroom door. The bathroom is small too but clean. A toilet and a pale containing small amount of water. I closed the door. The paint on the wall started to peel off. There are also spiders at the ceiling.   

"This is why.. I rejected your help" she said.

"I was shy. I didn't want you to know my current state" she said. "We wouldn't judge you or anything. We just wanted to help" I said.

She stared at the floor. "Hyung! Let's play!" Jinwoo said. I smiled then I nodded. I sat down beside him then we began to play.