Chapter 26

Dara

"Dara, is Namjoon okay?" One of my classmates ask. They all looked at me.

"I hope he's okay" I said.

"We'll pray for him" They said. I smiled. "Thank you" I said.

"How about let's all write letters for Namjoon?" They said. Everyone agreed. They are the best classmates ever. Even though some of them are not close to Namjoon, they still agreed to the plan.

I don't want to attend class but Namjoon told me to do so. The day ended fast. I went to the gym with Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin and Mina.

"Are you sure you want to attend training?" Mina asked. I nodded.

"Namjoon wants me attend. He said that will make him happy" I said. We arrived at the gym. MDC was shocked when they saw me. They quickly ran to me.

"Leader nim" they said.

I faked a smile. "I'm okay. Let's practice. We only have a week and five days" I said. I made sure that everything is perfect. I already taught them the whole dance. I just need to fix their position and do some changes.

"Repeat. Some of you are late and some are too fast"

"Repeat"

"Repeat. I don't want to hear reactions"

"Again!"

After a few minutes of repeating I allowed then to take a break. I observed all of them. They are tired. When they already gained their strength, I called for a CC.

"Guys. Mianhae. I know you're tired. I just want everything to be perfect. We can do this okay?" I said.

"Ne~" they shouted.

"What about Namjoon Oppa? He's not gonna join the contest?" One of the sophomores asked.

"Yes. He's not joining the contest" I said. Their face became sad.

"If we win, I'm sure Namjoon will be happy. So we'll do our best arasseo?"

"Arasseo"

...

I'm done with our training and now I'm going to work. I didn't work on Sunday and Monday that's why I have to work today and tomorrow. I entered the cafe. There are many costumers today so I quickly put on my apron. I started working. While working, an old woman entered the cafe. I know her. She's Halmoni Iseul. I approached her.

"Ah. Dara. Why are you here? You don't work on Tuesdays right?" Halmoni asked.

"Ne but I didn't work yesterday and the other day that's why I have to work Halmoni" I said then helped her to seat down.

"Dear, please make me a coffee" Halmoni said. "Arasseo" I said then went to the counter to make coffee.

"Halmoni Iseul is there am I right?" Sehyin asked.

"Ne. You're right" I said then make her my coffee. "She always asked for your coffee every time she will come here" she said and I just smiled.

I served Halmoni my coffee. "Kamsahamnida" Halmoni said. "You're welcome. If you'll excuse me Halmoni, I have to work. I'll talk to you later" I said then go back to work.