Chapter 18

Dara

Two weeks have passed. My relationship with Namjoon is getting stronger. I know the boys are suspicious on us because of our movements. Well we can't help it I know it's PDA but I don't care. I'm now here at the library writing some notes. 

"Hey love" 

I smiled as soon as he called me love. "Sit down" I said and he sat down beside me. "What are you doing?" he asked. "I'm writing some notes" I said. "Why?" he asked. "We have quiz on Science" I said.

"What??" he asked.

"Don't tell me you don't know" I said then looked at him.

"No, I don't know" he said. 

"What? Ms. Song announced it" I said. 

"Jinjja??" he asked while his eyes widened. 

I pinched his cheeks. "You're not listening" I said. "Help me to study" he said and showed me his puppy eyes. "Okay okay. You know I can't resist you" I said. He pulled his book and notes out and put it on the table.

Jangjun entered the library. He waved at me and I waved back. I was surprised when he and Namjoon did fist bump. Namjoon act like nothing happened and continued studying.

"We're in good terms now" he said. 

"How? Why? When?" I asked.

"I tried to talk to him for weeks but I couldn't. I don't know what to say. It's embarrassing if I go straight to the point. Then one day he approached me and I took the chance to clear things up. I said that I was jealous and he said that he has no feelings for you and you're just like his little sister" he said then looked at me.

"Wow" I said.

He chuckled. "Come on. Let's study" he said. After half an hour of studying we decided to go to our classroom. 

...

Mina

Something's fishy about Dara and Namjoon. It feels like they are hiding something and I need to find out what it is. I keep following them all day and I noticed that they are more clingy to each other than before. Before they're not like this, they are not together all the time but now they are together every time. Hmm. I saw Min Yoongi sitting at the bench. I approached him.

"What's going on between Namjoon and Dara?" I asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you that there's nothing going on between them" he said.

"Min Yoongi, I'm serious" I said. 

He just looked at me. I pouted.

"They are together now" he said.

My eyes widened.

"Seriously!?" I asked and he nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me??" I asked.

"I just thought that they don't like everyone to know it and they just wanted to keep it a secret for now" he said.

"Okay thank you" I said then run to looked for Dara. I run to the classroom and I saw Dara with Namjoon of course. 

"Hey there. Me and Dara need to talk so bye" I said to Namjoon and pulled Dara away.

"Hey what are you doing?" she asked.

"We my darling need to talk" I said.

We arrived at the gym. Good thing there's only a few people here. We sat at the bleachers. "Why didn't you tell me that you and Namjoon are together now!?" I asked. Her eyes widened.

"How did you know that?" she asked.

"Well I forced Yoongi to tell me what's going on between you two" I said.

"We became a couple when we went to Han River" she said.

"What!? That is almost three weeks! Three weeks! You hide it to me for three weeks!" I said.

"I'm sorry I didn't informed you. We just said that we like each other not we love each other" she explained. 

"A month from now he will said I love you to you or even sooner. Trust me. But the question is.. Do you love him already?" I asked.

"I don't know! I'm still confused. I don't know if I like him or I love him" she said.

"I know that the day will come when you will come to me and said. 'Mina, I love him'" I said.

She hugged me. "Thank you for always being here" she whispered. "You're welcome" I said.

"Now tell me about you and Yoongi" she said then pulled away.

"What about us?" I asked.

"Don't lie to me Mina" she said.

"The thing is.. I don't know either! He's giving me mixed signals. Sometimes he's cold and sometimes he's super sweet" I said.

"I think he likes you" she said.

"Now you're telling me that?" I asked.

"I know him Mina. Trust me"

...

Dara

"Love, we need to talk" I said.

"Sure love. What is it?" he asked.

"Mina knows already that we're together now and we have a little chitchat about her and Yoongi. She told me that Yoongi is giving him mixed signals like sometimes he's cold and sometimes he's sweet. Can you ask Yoongi if he likes Mina? I just don't want Mina to get hurt. She's my bestfriend" I said.

He smiled. "Don't worry. I will asked him and I will make sure that he will not hurt Mina" he said.

"Thank you" I said then I hugged him.

He hugged me back. "You're always welcome" 

...

Namjoon

"Did you see Yoongi hyung?" I asked Jimin.

"He's in his room hyung" he answered.

"Thank you" I said then went to his room.

I will talk to him as Dara said. I knocked at the door.

"Come in" he said.

I opened the door. "Namjoon, sit down" he said. I sat down on a chair. "Why are you here?" he asked.

"I'm just gonna ask something" I said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Do you like Mina?" I asked.

He's expression change. "Why did you ask?" he asked. 

"Nothing. I just wanted to know" I said.

"Yes, I like her but I don't know how to show it. I don't like to tell her directly. I wanted to tell her by my movements but I couldn't" he said.

So that's why Mina said that sometimes he's cold and sometimes he's sweet.

"You know Hyung.. If you like her then be sweet to her. Don't give her cold treatment because you will just make her confused. If you will stay like that she might found another guy. Don't hesitate hyung. You like her? Get her" I said then I stand up and leave.