Chapter 37

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Namjoon and Dara are making memories for the past weeks. They will go out every weekends and study on weekdays. Namjoon and Dara's phone are full of their pictures. Namjoon will take a picture of Dara every now and then. Little did Namjoon know that this will only last for a month.

Everytime that Dara and Namjoon will go out Sehun and Jungkook will follow them. Namjoon has an idea that someone is following them but he just didn't said it to Dara. Namjoon also noticed the behavior of Jungkook when they are hanging out. He's always looking around. Looking for someone.

"Yah, do you find anything suspicious about Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

"We don't hyung" Jimin said.

"I also noticed that. I thought I'm the only one who noticed it" Hoseok said.

"Notice what?" Taehyung asked.

"I think he's trying to protect someone" Yoongi said.

"And who is that someone?" Jin asked.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon.

"Mwo? Why would he protect me?" Namjoon asked.

"Molla" Yoongi said then drink his coffee.

Jungkook joined them for breakfast. "Namjoon hyung, you have a date with Noona today right?" Taehyung asked while eating his food.

"Ne" Namjoon answered.

"You spend a lot of time these days" Jin said while smiling.

Jungkook smiled, but deep down he's worried. He's worried that his Hyung will be hurt. Time went by and Namjoon is getting ready for he's date with Dara. He's wearing a light blue shirt and white shorts.  He bought some flowers before picking up Dara at her house. Dara bid goodbye to Jinwoo and quickly get out of the house when she heard Namjoon's car.

"Hi love" Namjoon greeted and kissed Dara's cheeks. "Hi love!" Dara greeted back.

"Where do you want to go?" Namjoon asked as he started driving.

"How about at the park? I want some fresh air" Dara said.

"Me too. Park it is then" Namjoon said. After a few minutes of driving they arrive at the park. Namjoon parked his car and they get off the car. Namjoon held Dara's hand while walking. "What time did you get home yesterday?" Namjoon asked.

"Midnight" Dara answered. "Yah, I told you it's not safe if you go home that late" Namjoon said then tilt his head. 

"I'm sorry love but one of my co-workers said that she can't work that's why I covered her shift" Dara explained.