Chapter 31

Dara

We're now packing our things. I opened the cabinet to check if there's any thing there. I also checked the bathroom.

"Jinwoo. Did you have fun here?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes hyung! I want to go back here!" Jinwoo said.

"I want to go back here too" he said then fixed Jinwoo's hair. Namjoon carried our luggage down the lobby. The MDC are complaining that our vacation is too short. i chuckled. It's kinda short for me too. We head to the airport. When we get in the plane, I feel sleepy.  

"Love, sleep" Namjoon said and I rested my head on his shoulders. When I woke up, we're back in Seoul. We head straight home. I'm so tired. When I arrived home, I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.

...

Namjoon

Days have passed since we came here in Seoul. I have a lot of assignments, quizzes, and projects to do since I missed school. Exam is coming and I need to catch up with the lesson. The letters of my classmates and MDC cheered me up. I didn't know that they will do such a thing. Dara is helping me to catch up and she always cheer me up when I'm stressed. I started writing notes that Mr. Choi wrote on the blackboard. After a few minutes the school bell rings. I fixed my things and put it on my backpack. 

"Love. Your bag" I said then Dara handed me her bag.

"Let's eat at the field. I'm so sick at the cafeteria" Yoongi said.

"That's a great idea" Dara said.

"It's too sunny" Hobi said.

"Well it's not bad to try right?" Taehyung said.

We bought some snacks and went to the field. We sat down and started eating. We talked about what happened to Jeju Island. We still can't forget the beauty of Jeju Island. The beaches, the houses, waterfalls, mountains, hotels, everything. 

"Yoongi. Can I ask you something?" Dara asked.

I know what she's going to ask.

"You're already asking"

I glared at Yoongi hyung.

"Nah. Just kidding. What is it?" he asked.

"Are you and Mina in a relationship?" she asked.

Mina's cheeks turned red and she looked down. After a few seconds, Yoongi hyung answered.

"Annyeong Haseyo. I officially announced that me and Lee Mina are in a relationship" 

We shrieked. We all hit Yoongi hyung's back hard. That's the way of expressing our love to him. Unique right? 

"Yah Min Yoongi! Don't hurt Mina. Arasseo?" Dara said.

She's so protective when it comes to Mina. 

"I won't hurt her. Never" Yoongi hyung said.

I'm so happy for Yoongi hyung. He found his true love. 

"I wonder when will I meet my Ms. Right" Jungkook said.

"Me too" Jimin said. 

"Should I find my Ms. Right?" Taehyung asked.

"Guys. You're still young okay? In the right time you will have your own girlfriends" Jin hyung said. 

"Jin hyung's right" Hobi said.