Chapter 13

Dara

It was just 6:00 and I'm here at school. Our class will start at 8:00. Great. I'm so early. I go to the library and sit on the table near the window. I grabbed all my books from my bag and placed it on the table. We have three exams today. Good luck to me.

"Hey there"

 I almost throw the book I'm reading.

"Namjoon! You scared me!" I said. 

"Scaredy-cat" he said. 

"What are you doing here? It's so early" I asked.

"Well.. Every time I will take exams I will go too early and head to the library to review some notes. When I was busy reading some notes I saw a girl entered the library and she pulled her books out of her bag and place it on the table. I stand up and plan to say hi but it didn't turn out well because she's a scaredy-cat" he said. 

"Wow. What a detailed explanation" I complemented.

"Thank you" he said. 

"Shall we review our notes then?" I asked.

"Yes. We should" 

...

"Let's go?" Namjoon asked. I nodded in response. We fixed our things and gone out the library. 

"So, are you ready for the exams?" he asked.

"A little" I answered.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"Yes?" I said.

"You can do it. I know you can" he said. I smiled at him.

"Thank you" 

We reached the classroom and Namjoon opened the door for me. We both sat down. Jungkook approached us. "Hyung, Noona. Help me with Math" he said. We asked what he did not understand and we explained it to him. It's a good thing that he learned it fast.

"Good morning class"

"Good morning Mr. Choi"

"You'll take three exams for today. 8:40-9:40 English. 9:40 to 10:40 History. 10:40 to 11:40 Math. Good luck students" Mr. Choi said and began distributing the test papers. Namjoon and I looked at each other.

"Good luck" we both said at the same time. We smiled at each other.

...

"FINALLY! Three down, Two to go!" Jimin said. I smiled because he's so cute. 

"Is it easy?" Namjoon asked me.

"Kinda" I answered. He smiled then mess my hair. 

"It's not easy!" Jin complained.  "Well it's easy if you studied" Namjoon said. "Yah! I stayed up late just to study!" Jin said.

"You stayed up late but you never learned anything" Yoongi said.

"OOOHHHH" we all said.

"Yah! You're so mean!" Jin said. 

"Anyway, I'll just take Mina home" Yoongi said. I raised my eyebrows.

"You can't go home alone?" I asked Mina. "No, I can't" she answered.

Bitch she's lying. She just want to be with  Yoongi.  

"There's something going on between those two" Hoseok said.

"I agree hyung" Taehyung said. "They look good together right?" Jungkook asked and we all agreed. "Can I come into your house?" Namjoon asked.