Chapter 30

Dara

I opened my eyes and saw Jinwoo still sleeping. I sat down. I looked at Namjoon's bed. He' not there. The bathroom's door opened and Namjoon came out only with a piece of towel covering his lower part and his hair dripping wet.

"Oh, you're awake" he said.

I covered my eyes.

"Oh! I.. Um.. I'm sorry" he said.

I waited for a few minutes.

"You can look now" he said. I removed my hands on my face. He was dressed. "Mianhaeyo" he said while scratching his head. He looked cute. I smiled. "It's okay" I said then get up. I grabbed my towel and go to the bathroom. When I'm done taking a bath I went out and found Jinwoo playing with Namjoon.

"Jinwoo, it's time for you to take a bath" I said.

"I'll take care of it" Namjoon said then he and Jinwoo go in the bathroom. I dry my hair by my towel. After a few minutes, Jinwoo is done taking a bath. I dressed him and we go to the 2nd floor where the buffet is placed. I saw a few MDC members and trainees already eating. They waved at us and we waved back. "Jinwoo, stay here while me and Namjoon will get some food" I said then Jinwoo nodded. Most of the foods are seafood. I get some cereals for Jinwoo because it was his favorite.

"Love is it okay if we eat at the same plate?" he asked.

"Of course"

Wait what.

"Aniyo!" I whined but he just smiled. "You already agreed" he said then pat my head. We sat down beside Jinwoo. MDC are complete now. I started feeding Jinwoo. "It's okay Noona. I can handle it" he said then took the spoon from me. I smiled. I started eating. I looked at Namjoon.

"Why aren't you eating?" I asked.

"I'm exhausted" he said.

"Exhausted from what?" Jin asked.

"Yesterday evening" he said then yawned.

"Don't tell me you did something with Dara" Jangjun said and all of the MDC looked at us.

"We did something" he said.

Their jaw dropped and Mina quickly covered Jinwoo's ears.

"Not appropriate for kids." Mina said while shaking her head.

"We swam yesterday night. That's what he meant" I said. I looked at Namjoon. "Namjoon" I called and he looked at me. "Ah" I said. He opened his mouth and I feed him. MDC were still looking at us.

"What?" I asked.

"You're eating at the same plate?" Jimin asked. I nodded and keep feeding Namjoon.

"Too much sweetness. I can't handle this" Mina said.

"They are sharing the same spoon and fork" Taehyung said.

"What's the matter with that? They are in a relationship anyway" Hoseok said.

"Guys. Eat. We're wasting time" I said and they did what I said. After that we get our bags in our room and head to the lobby. We saw Yeong Suk waiting for us. 

"Annyeong Haseyo. Our first destination today is Jeju Kimnyoung Maze Park"

...

"Let's play a game" Jangjun said.