Chapter 33

Namjoon

I'm so bored here at the dorm. All I do is read my books and plan my goals for the next semester. I want to spend my time with Dara but she's working everyday at the cafe because it's our semester break. I'm here at home. At home means, I'm in Ilsan. I get out of my room as I heard my sister calling my name because our lunch was ready. I sat down beside my sister. 

"What's wrong son?" Appa asked. 

"Nothing" I said.

"He's bored here and he miss Dara eonnie" Ji Hee said.

I looked at Ji Hee. "Ji Hee. Shut up and eat" I said then gave her a smile.

She rolled her eyes. "Just admit Oppa" she said. 

"Fine. I miss her" I said.

 "I told you" Ji Hee said. "Why don't you go to Seoul and invite her to hang out?" Eomma asked. "She's working Eomma" I said. "Then be a man! Go ask her manager if Dara could have a day off" Appa said.

Appa's right. I smiled. "Kamsahamnida Appa" I said. "Explore Bukchon Hanok Village. Your mother love that place" Appa said.

"You're father''s right. You can found traditional hanok houses there" Eomma said.

"Buy her cosmetics at Myeongdong" Ji Hee said.

"She wouldn't like that. Remember when I bought Jinwoo toys and she didn't like it" I said.

"Oh, how about at Namsan! Take the cable car. Buy delicious street food. How about shopping in an underground shopping centre or at Ewha Women's University Shopping Street. If Eonnie likes cats then play with furry kitties at a cat cafe. Have a walk around Namdaemun Market. Or-"

"Thank you my little sister. That's enough" I said then finished my food.

"Thank you for the delicious  meal Eomma. Now if you excuse me. I have to plan our date" I said then kissed Eomma's forehead before going to my bedroom. I sat down on a chair and grabbed my phone. I dialed someone's number.

"Hey can I ask you a favor?"

...

Dara

I woke up late that's why I expect that I'm late for work. I didn't mind to comb my hair or see if I good look. I'm ready to leave the house when my phone rang. Sehyin was calling.

"I'm so sorry I'm late"

"Aniyo. Take the day off"

"W-what?"

"Take the day off. I love you. And oh, enjoy your date"

She ended the call. Enjoy my what? Date? I don't have date today. I put my bag on the couch and entered Jinwoo's room. I slowly tapped his shoulder.

"Jinwoo" I called. He opened his eyes. "Good morning noona" he said in a sleepy voice. "Good morning. Now get up and we will eat" I said. He nodded then he stand up. He hold my hand as we walked into the dining room and he sat down while I prepare his cereals. He started eating.

"Don't you have work Noona?" He asked.

"I don't have. Sehyin said that today is my day off" I said and he nodded. After eating Jinwoo took a bath and wear comfortable clothes. We sat in the living room. I took a story book and started reading it. It's the the three little pigs. I was in the middle of reading when someone knocked at my door. I stand up and went to the door and opened it.