Chapter 29

Namjoon

"Are you sure you can come with us?" Dara said.

"Love, you asked that question sa many times now. I'm very sure love" I said then zipped my luggage. I took Dara's luggage and put it in the van.

"I'm sorry. I was just really worried about you" she said then looked down. I lift her chin up.

"You don't have to say sorry. I understand" I said then kissed her forehead.

"Can you guys stop? We're going to be late" Yoongi said.

Why is he so bitter?

We get on the van and our driver started the engine. After a few minutes, we arrived at the airport. We took our luggage and head to the entrance. We saw MDC from a far. We walked towards them.

"Are we complete now?" Dara asked.

"Ne~" they answered. 

"Wait where's Jinwoo?" Dara asked. We looked around  but we didn't find Jinwoo. I saw Jinwoo and Taehyung approaching us.

"Mianhaeyo. We bought some snacks" Taehyung said.

"Aish! Don't do that again!" Dara said then messed both of their hair. We check in at the airline desk. After that we lined up for the security check. Then we go our designated gate. We waited for a few minutes and then we get inside the plane.

"Check the numbers above each row to find your seat. You can store small bags under the seat in front of you and your larger carry-on stuff on the overhead bins" Dara said. 

I chuckled. She sounds like my Eomma. 

"Jinwoo, do you like to seat beside the window?" Dara asked and Jinwoo nodded happily. He sat beside the window and Dara sat next to him. I placed our luggage on the overhead bins. I sat down beside Dara.

"Jinwoo, is this your first time to ride an airplane?" I asked.

"Yes hyung that's why I'm so excited!" he said then clapped his hands. After a few minutes, the pilot announced that we're going take off. We all looked at the window. The view is beautiful. Jinwoo suddenly yawned.

"You better go to sleep Jinwoo so you'll have energy later. Arasseo?" Dara asked and Jinwoo nodded. He lean his head on Dara's shoulder. I hold Dara's hand and closed my eyes. I pretended to be asleep. 

...

I feel Dara's head on my shoulder. I opened my eyes. She's sleeping. I fixed her position so she will be comfortable. I stared at her and caressed her cheeks. I kissed her forehead. After a few hours, we arrived at Jeju International Airport. I tapped Dara's shoulder.

"Love, we're here" I said.

She scratched her eyes. I stand up and put down our luggage. MDC quickly went down the airplane. They are so excited. I hold Dara's hand while we're walking down the stairs. 

"Hyung, I need to pee" Jinwoo said.

"I'll go with Jinwoo hyung!" Jungkook said then carried Jinwoo in his arms. They went to the bathroom. 

"So what's the plan now?" Jangjun asked.

"They said that three, four or five vans are waiting for us outside" Dara said. We go outside the airport. Dara was right. There was a man holding a card saying "MDC. Yongsan International School". We approached him.