Chapter 44

Dara

Winter had start in the second week of December. Some of the hilly regions get covered with snow and sometimes the temperature drops in a very low level. 

"That's it for today. Good bye and thank you class. See you in 3 weeks class" Mr. Choi said before leaving the classroom.

It's our winter break, finally. I placed my things inside my bag. Just before we was about to left, Jangjun and Sehun came in.

"Hey guys. How about let's go to Sehyin's cafe? I want some hot choco" Jangjun said then ran his finger through his hair.

"No. We have training" I said.

"Too bad. I already told them that the training was cancelled" he said then smiled brightly.

"What the hell!? Why did you do that!" I shouted.

"Dada! It's so cold and snow will fall anytime soon and our members and trainees will find it hard to get home" Jangjun said.

"He's kinda right Dara" Mina stated.

"Fine" I said, giving up. 

"What are we waiting for? Let's go to the cafe" Jin said then lead the way. We took  a bus to get to the cafe. When we arrived, the cafe is full of customers probably because it's cold and they need to warm up.

"Dara" Sehyin called then approached us.

"There's more table upstairs. You can go there" Sehyin said.

"You guys go ahead. I'll just work" I said to them.

"No no no. You don't have to work today" Sehyin said.

"But Sehyin!" I whined.

"Let me remind you young lady that you worked for two weeks straight. Now rest. Arasseo!?" she said. 

"Arasseo" I said then hugged her before going upstairs. Yoongi and Hoseok  volunteered to order some hot chocos. While waiting for them, I started shivering. Namjoon quickly noticed it and removed his jacket then placed it on my shoulders.

"No, I'm okay" I said trying to give back his jacket.

"No, you're cold" he said. I smiled at him and said thank you. After a while, our orders came and we enjoyed drinking it. 

"Love, I want to tell you something" Namjoon asked. I put my hot choco on the table and looked at him.

"My Mom wants you and Jinwoo to celebrate Christmas with us? Is it okay to you? If it's okay then we'll leave tomorrow morning" he said then put the strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Of course it's okay but let me ask Jinwoo first" 

When I got home, I quickly told Jinwoo about what Namjoon said and he was so happy. I understand him. It's the first time that we will celebrate Christmas. Ever since Jinwoo came to my life, we never celebrated Christmas due to our lack of money. Jinwoo didn't complain though. Instead, he said that he understand our situation. We woke up early in the morning. 

"Hyung!" Jinwoo said then gave Namjoon a hug.

"Are you excited?" Namjoon asked while smiling brightly to Jinwoo. "I am hyung!" Jinwoo said then Namjoon ruffled his hair. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He planted a kiss on my forehead. We received an awe from Jinwoo. Namjoon took our bags then put it in the trunk. I sat on the front seat while Jinwoo sat in the back seat. For the first one hour Jinwoo was so hyper but then he fell asleep.