[2] Tattoo

"Oh, god--..did you both have to get one?" Stiles complained while we all climbed into the jeep. I had a bandage wrapped around my wrist to cover my tattoo while Scott was staring down at his own bandage where his tattoo should be. Stiles and I both noticed the look of concern on Scott's face, asking him what was wrong.

"Kind of burns...doesn't your's burn?" Scott asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, telling him it burned a little but that from my father's intense training sessions, it felt like a cake walk.

"Well, maybe it's because you just had your skin stabbed about 10,000 times with a needle." Stiles said with sarcasm dripping in his voice.

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." Scott said. Scott groaned, saying it hurt before quickly taking off his bandage to show us that his tattoo was healing. We all watched in awe, Stiles commenting on how he hated the tattoo and was glad that it healed. I patted Scott's shoulder, telling him it was okay and we could always try again while Stiles drove.

Out of curiosity, I lifted my own bandage to see that at least my tattoo was still there although it did look like it was healing slightly. "Mine's healing too..son of a bitch." I sighed, telling Scott he wasn't the only one but that I'd ask my dad about this later. He can yell at me all he wants but I know he knows a way to keep my tattoo more permanent.

Just then we pulled up to a red light, changing the subject to Scott if he knew if Allison was going to be back at school or not. "Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer. No texts, no calls." Scott answered.

"So then how do you know she won't be back at school then?" Stiles and I questioned him.

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all." Scott sighed, just staring ahead at the empty road. Just then, I followed Stiles gaze to the car next to us to see Lydia and Allison in Lydia's car. I opened my mouth slightly, not sure if we should tell Scott about this. After all, it's gonna be one awkward conversation. But they should just get it over with now, right?

"I think she is. I'd say pretty definite, you know. Like 100%." I said which earned me a confused look from Scott. I exchanged a look with Stiles before sighing and pointing to the car next to us.

That's when Scott noticed Allison and Lydia in the car, staring at her for a while until suddenly they made awkward eye contact. Scott gasped, trying to cover himself before begging Stiles to run the red light, wanting to avoid talking to Allison. Well, things were about to get interesting. I could feel it.

"It's a red light, I can't go. I think we should talk to her, say something, you know." Stiles said, while Scott was begging him to just leave and run the red light. But as Scott was rejecting his idea, Stiles rolled down the window and tried saying hey to the girls. I couldn't help but laugh as Lydia took the red light, driving off in a hurry as to avoid talking to Scott as well I can only assume Allison told Lydia.

Finally, the light turned green for us and Stiles started driving again.

But as we were driving down the highway, Lydia and Allison driving in front of us, Scott looked panicked still. "What are you doing?" Scott asked, looking terrified.

"Driving?" Stiles answered like it was obvious.

"We're right behind them. I don't want it to look like we're following them." Scott said, pointing out what he was worried about. Oh, now see that makes a lot of sense. Eeek, it'll be even more awkward once him and Allison talk especially if it looks like we're following them like some crazy stalker.

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" Stiles asked before I laughed, telling Stiles to just stop the car. Stiles pressed on the break, all three of us flying slightly forward, me hitting my head on the back of Scott's seat. I groaned, cursing at Stiles while holding my head. I groaned in pain, from not only the slight pain in my head from hitting it against the back seat but from something else.