[3] Turning Page

After everything that happened at the hospital, Scott and I followed Derek's advice and got the hell out of there before the Alpha that attacked us could well wake up. Derek carried Isaac out while we made our way out of there. While we were throwing ideas out there of where to go and take Isaac, Derek said we had to stop at his family's old house. Scott and I tried telling him we needed to find someplace more safe until we could figure this out but he said there was something there he needed to help Isaac. 

Which is how we ended up here; me pushing the front door wide open as Derek carried Isaac inside to set him down on a table that was still in there. Scott asked Derek if he lived here still but Derek said no, saying that there was just something here that he needed to help heal Isaac. 

"But it's already healed?" Scott questioned, motioning to the lack of gashes across Isaac's chest that sent him to the hospital in the first place. 

"Not inside." Derek answered as I watched him start pulling wolfs bane from the hole where Peter was resurrected. Ugh, I still want to rip Peter's fucking head off for using me and Lydia, basically mind raping us, into helping resurrect him. 

I was about to say something but stopped when my phone went off. I sighed, looking at the screen to see Stiles picture. I turned around, quickly answering it. "Hey, babe, what's up?" I asked.

"We got a serious problem at school. Ms. Blake's class..--" Stiles began saying before I cut him off. 

"--..Sorry, but can you tell me about it later? We're kind of busy right now." I said, turning my attention back to Derek trying to help heal Isaac up. 

"Uh, well, no, pretty sure this qualifies for immediate discussion." Stiles argued. 

I rolled my eyes as I said, "All right, meet us at Derek's." 

"Derek's house? What? What the hell are you d--.." Stiles began saying before I cut him off again. 

"..--Just meet us here. Love you, see you soon." I said as I hung up my phone, stuffing it back into my pocket. 

I walked over to them, holding Isaac's hand while making sure he was okay. I knew he was going to be okay though, not because I was having some feeling about it or anything supernatural. I just knew Isaac was going to be okay, he had to be. We've all made it out alive so far so we just needed to keep going, right? Leave no man behind and Derek can heal him. He has to heal him, we can't lose anyone. It'll hurt too much. 

I sighed, rubbing circles into Isaac's hands while glancing towards Scott. We both exchanged a look, Scott mentally asking me if it was okay to which I just shrugged and nodded my head. Scott sighed before turning to look at Derek, sheepishly. 

"Hey, are you gonna tell me who that was back there? That Alpha?" Scott asked. 

"A rival pack." Derek answered, making the two of us look slightly alarmed if not terrified and a bit confused. We've dealt with Peter's crazy ass turning Scott into a werewolf and activating my Valkyrie powers, Derek ripping Peter's throat open and being the catalyst for turning Jackson into the Kanima, Derek turning what seems like almost all of our classmates into werewolves for his pack, Matt controlling Jackson and murdering people around town. We've dealt with a lot in the past year and a half.