[12] Loss of a Friend

After the events that happened at Murder Motel, I mean the Glen Capri, Ethan was grateful that "Scott" saved his life. So he gave us some very helpful information.

Derek was alive.

I needed to see this for myself; I knew I was right. I knew he wasn't dead but no one would believe me. I'll be sure to collect their apologizes after this is all over and once we're all safe and sound.

I ran all the way up to Derek's loft, pushing open the door to see him standing there with Isaac and Boyd. I let out a sharp breath, smiling towards him. "I knew it--..I knew you were alive." I said, running over to give him a hug. Derek seemed stiff at first but slowly wrapped his own arms around me. I smiled, pulling back to stare up at the Alpha werewolf. "I knew you weren't really dead. I would have felt it if you were gone, and I didn't."

"Thanks for not giving up, I guess." Derek said, offering me a small smile before moving his hand towards where my stab wound would be if I hadn't healed properly. "You're okay? Stiles and Isaac told me what happened a few nights ago. Said you almost died."

"We all almost died.." I reminded him before simply nodding my head. "But i'm fine...I just--...there's something I needed to tell you because I know the Alpha pack is coming for you tonight what with their vague and creepy ass warning painted on your windows."

"What is it?" Derek asked, looking at me slightly confused.

"Someone's going to die tonight..." I warned him before getting a call from Stiles and Scott. Derek asked what was wrong, seeing the look on my face.

"It's Deaton.. he's the next sacrifice."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"It's going to be okay..We'll find him." I tried comforting Scott as him, myself, and Stiles all stood around the animal clinic. Scott had gotten a call from Deaton, telling Scott he would need him to find him before he got sacrificed. And as soon as we got here, he was already taken just like the others. So we stood around, trying to find some way to stay positive insight of something, as Sheriff Stilinski told us to keep a positive mind and to get back to school.

When the Sheriff walked away, Scott gave us a look before we followed him into the next room. Once the door was closed, Scott turned to Stiles and I with a certain look on his face. One that didn't just read panic and worry from Deaton being missing. Like he was... weighing the pros and cons of something.

And it wasn't until he started talking that either of us finally understood him.

"We have to tell him.." Scott said, looking at Stiles.

Stiles and I looked at each other confused before turning back to Scott. "You mean, like "tell him" tell him? Or tell him something else that isn't telling him what I think you want me to tell him?" Stiles asked Scott.

Wow, so what I'm picking up that Scott's putting down is that he wants Stiles to tell his dad the truth. And I mean the whole truth or so help us god.. I mean, sure telling my dad the truth about the supernatural was relatively well for me because he already knew.. Scott on the other hand, his mom didn't handle it so well for a few weeks.

Scott rolled his eyes slightly at Stiles before telling him, "You know what I mean."

"You remember how well your mom reacted? She didn't look you in the eye for, like, a week." Stiles scoffed, looking at Scott with a slight angry look. He gave the two of us looks that just screamed he thought we were insane for thinking he should tell his dad the truth.