[16] Evacuation Plan

"Dad, I said I'll call when I can. We're heading to Derek's right now to tell him his girlfriend is another psychopath who's trying to kill all of us." I warned my dad, trying to keep up with Stiles and Scott's speed as we sped up towards Derek's loft. "I will, just try and be safe too. I'll text you when we figure out where we're going. And if you see her, don't hesitate to put an arrow through her skull." I sighed, exchanging I love you's with my dad before hanging up the phone and shoving it into my pocket.

I looked over, seeing the look on Stiles face. He looked completely torn, like he was broken. I reached over, grabbing his hand in my own, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "It's okay..We're gonna find him." I reminded Stiles.

"Is he gonna be alive when we find him..?" Stiles voice broke, tears in his eyes as I turned to look at him.

I cupped his face lightly in my hands, forcing him to look at me. I stroked his cheek, watching as he slowly closed his eyes and leaned into my touch. "Listen to me...We're going to find your dad, he's going to be alive. And then you can give him the biggest I told you so known to man." I half laughed, trying to cheer him up best I could in this horrible situation. "Trust me..I'm a Valkyrie, I'm linked to death, can predict and feel it...And I don't feel your dad's. So trust me when I say, your dad is not going to die." I told Stiles, watching as he opened his eyes to look at me.

"Thank you.." Stiles whispered before placing a small kiss on my lips. I smiled, nodding my head as we linked our hands together before entering Derek's apartment.

We pushed open the door to the loft, piling in as Derek looked at us with a confused look on his face. Scott shut the door behind us as Derek asked what happened. I let out a sigh, offering him a sympathetic look before just coming out with it. I didn't know how to word this, wanting to be as gentle as possible but then Stiles and Scott stepped forward, just blurting it out without any thoughts.

"Ms. Blake's the Darach!" They both snapped, Derek's eyes going wide as he looked like he didn't believe them. He glanced towards me with sadden look on his face as I nodded my head slowly.

Derek shook his head before saying, "No..There's no way she's the one murdering people. I know her--.."

"She fooled us all Derek...Jennifer, Ms. Blake? She's the Darach, she's the one who's been murdering people. Derek, I'm so sorry--..." I started saying but stopped when I noticed the look on his face. I felt horrible, seeing the hurt look on his face as I stepped forward, grabbing his hand in mine and bringing it towards my chest so he could feel my heartbeat. "Look at me, Derek. Listen to my heartbeat and you'll know I'm not lying. She's the one murdering people..." I whispered to Derek as he bit his bottom lip, slowly nodding his head.

"I-..I don't believe it." Derek sighed, running a hand over his face.

"I'm so sorry..I wanted nothing more than for you to be happy, especially after everything that's happened. But don't worry, we'll find you a much more sane, badass girl who can handle you." I half joked, trying to lighten the mood but it didn't seem like that was going to happen anytime soon.

Suddenly, Derek and Scott this look on their faces as Stiles and I questioned what was wrong. "She's coming. Hide." They warned us, Stiles grabbing my hand while him, Scott, and I hid behind one of the walls in the loft.

Stiles brought me close to him, both of us covering the other's mouth with our hands so we wouldn't make a sound.

"Derek? Derek, where are you?"

"Right here."

"Oh thank god..Something happened at the recital, at the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them."