[18] Dark Hallow

"Come on, Derek. Come on, wake up." Stiles and I kept saying, trying to get Derek to wake up but he wasn't budging. Stiles kept hitting Derek in the face but it was like it was nothing, not effecting him at all.

I was breathing heavy, tears streaming down my face as I shook my head. I felt like I was having a panic attack, I felt like I couldn't breathe. Jennifer--..she had our parents. She had three guardians, she could kill them right now. M-..I could lose my dad and I would feel it. It would kill me..

"Babe, calm down. I know you're shocked, I am too but we need to get Derek up." Stiles managed to snap me out of my thoughts as I nodded my head through my tears.

I took a deep breath, nodding my head before lifting my fist, taking a deep breath before moving up off the floor. I crawled over to Derek, taking a deep breath as I opened my eyes which were shifting to my supernatural eye color. I let out a sharp breath, lifting my fist and hitting Derek square across the face.

Derek gasped, sitting up and trying to hit us back but I stopped his hand. Derek looked panicked, asking where Cora was while he noticed the destroyed look on my face. "Where's Cora? Is she safe? Where is she?" Derek asked, still thrown off by the whole situation.

"She's all right, Isaac took. She's safe, she got out." Stiles said as Derek looked towards me.

I saw the look Derek was giving me, asking what else was wrong and what we weren't telling him. I let out a sharp cry, slowly shaking my head as I felt my hands still shaking. "J-..She too..Not everyone g-got out..M-.." I tried telling Derek but my voice kept breaking as Stiles placed his hands on my shoulders, explaining what happened to Derek.

"Not everyone got out. Jennifer took Melissa and Stephen, Sara's dad. And if that's not enough kick to the balls, I should also tell you Scott left with Deucalion because Jennifer took Melissa." Stiles said, Derek's eyes going slightly wide. "Now, come on. Get up, the cops are coming and we need to get you out of here." Stiles said, the two of us helping him off the floor while Stiles told me to go with Derek.

I shook my head, still crying. "N-no..I'm not leaving without you. I can't loose you too--.."

"You're not going to. I'm gonna stay behind and stall the cops as long as I can. You and Derek get out of here." Stiles tried pushing me into Derek as I shook my head, grabbing a hold of his hand and holding it tight in my own.

"Stiles, no." I argued with him. 

"Look, I'll be fine. I'll hold off the cops to give you guys enough time to get away. Derek, get her out of here." Stiles said, looking at Derek but I quickly shook my head, stepping in front of him. 

Stiles looked at me, trying to protest as I stared into his eyes. "I-..I am not leaving without you. S-So I'm staying. I am not losing you too..Do you hear me? I-I can't lose you too. We've always gone through the hard parts together, that includes this. So, the two of us will have a better chance of holding off the cops to give Derek enough time to get away." I cried, my voice breaking as Stiles sighed in defeat, knowing he wasn't going to win this argument. He nodded his head, holding my hand as we both warned Derek to get away while we'd keep in touch.